UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 17 (Mon 31st May - Sun 6th June) (Read 11790 times)

andy popp

• forum hero
The week before, which I couldn't do as I was away; 1 swim, 1 appalling board session that I quickly switched to weighted pulls, 1 weighted fingerboard, crunches/pushups most days, no climbing. Thumbs down.

Then have to take week off due to half-term and absence of childcare, so:
Sun-Wed: London sightseeing (exhausted and broke)
Thurs: Work all day and eve.
Fri-Sun: Amsterdam, v. fine

Need to get back on the game (again)

chillax

• forum abuser
STG: Onsight Fair Head E3
MTG: Onsight E4, Boombastic
LTG: Climb E7

Mon: Lots of pullups and pushups
Tues: Rest
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Start of 5 day Fair Head binge. Led the first pitch of an E2, seconded some routes up to hard E3
Fri: Backed off the scary second pitch of a big E2. Led a classic E1, Fireball, seconded E1 and E3
Sat: Got spanked on an old school sandbag E1 offwidth. Must get better at offwidths. Seconded a tricky E1.
Sun: Led a soft E1, seconded a hard E1
Mon: Led an awesome 50m long E1 chimney.

Not big grades, but the routes here are bloody strenuous. Still completely knackered after it all. Feels like I'm slowly getting the hang of this jamming business though. E3 onsight by the end of the summer is feasible. Need lots of mileage on E1's and 2's first though I think.

Willriseley

• player
  • idiot child
I wanna join in

M: 100 push ups/100sit ups in sets of 20, Curls and wrist extensions, 50 pull ups
T: Indoor wall for 3 hours mainly overhang,roof stuff pretty intense
W: 100 push ups/100sit ups in sets of 20, Curls and wrist extensions, 50 pull ups
T: Indoor wall for 4 hours again roof stuff pretty hard (arms were wrecked)
F:100 push ups/100sit ups in sets of 20, Curls and wrist extensions, 50 pull ups and 2 miles on road bike
S: Fuck all
S:100 push ups/100sit ups in sets of 20, Curls and wrist extensions, 50 pull ups , then hit the wall for 4 1/2 hours relaxed easy climbing

Seems i have a pretty shit week layed out hey? should be getting on the bike soon more and using it for work so that will be like a 4mile round trip on bike :) EVERY day

JamesD

• obsessive maniac
  • one ton monkey
Welcome to the powerclub mate  :)

Probably worth sticking this in tomorrows powerclub thread as well, hopefully get back out on the sandstone again soon, really wanted to go tomorrow but it's my grans birthday bash lol.

Willriseley

• player
  • idiot child
yeah ill chuck it in, they get put up on a sunday then? sandstone soon although i got a duff elbow and middle finger so kinda having a little break, Well 2 days ::)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal