UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 15 (Mon 17th - Sun 23rd) (Read 14418 times)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
STG’s – Get proper body fit for Surfing trip to Sumatra in May (TICKED)
MTG’s – Redpoint 7c (Sturgeon/Lightweight/Body Machine) & Onsight E5 (Right Wall/Positron/White Wall)
VLTG’s – Redpoint 8b, Boulder 8a.

M – Surf 2 x 2 - 2.5 hour sessions
T – Surf 3 x 2 - 2.5 hour sessions
W – Surf 3 x 2 - 2.5 hour sessions
T – Surf 3 x 2 - 2.5 hour sessions
F - Surf 1 x 2 hour session
S - 25 hours travelling back from Indo
S - 45 minute run in the evening.

Great trip to Indo. Surfed 8 days out of 12 due to an ear infection keeping me out of the water for four. All the training in advance paid off as I spend lots more time in the water than on the last boat trip.

This weeks goals: Recover from jetlag. Go climbing to assess current ability. 2 x run and 2 x overall PE session.

Davo

• obsessive maniac
Monday: Campused for the first time in a while. Basic laddering plus some working towards repeating my previous bests.

Tuesday: rested

Wednesday: Kilnsey, managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Fell off from the belay of Grooved Arete too pumped to pull rope out to clip with. Fairly frustrating day.

Thursday: Fingerboarded and 1 arm work on bar.

Friday: Rested

Saturday: Kilnsey, drove over psyched to crush but instead I got crushed by the temps. Didn't stop John who made it look like VS and then did sub-culture as well!

Sunday: Hacked off with the humidity so headed to Gordale and tried Supercool. So long and very technical. Not my bag but a great route and am keen to have another play at some stage.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1

Fell off from the belay of Grooved Arete too pumped to pull rope out to clip with. Fairly frustrating day.

Just 'fairly' ?

Doylo

• forum hero
I can see how that happened davo, even though your on a jug the feet are a bit slippy! Next time buddy......

Andy F

• forum hero
  • Ex-ex-climber
Goal - as ever...

Mon - Fingerboard 30 mins or so.
Tues - Rest
Wed - Kilnsey after work. Warmed up on GA. Had 3 progressively better goes, ending up falling on the move after the jug. Progress. How Davo failed to get it I'll never know  :-\
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Beer
Sat - Family
Sun - Goredale. Found the shadiest and windiest crag in the UK, which was nice. Went on Supercool which was super. And cool. Moves are all ok but there's a few to remember.

Next couple of weeks will be light as I'm expecting the new arrival anytime.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Done no physical exercise in this week phase. Have been awake for most of it but finally had my work pinned up and marked. Going for 8 mile run in morning and recommencing proper action now all is nearly done save for one last exam. End of boring report sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal