UKBouldering.com

Integrale Evo 2. (Read 7818 times)

Ste

• player
Integrale Evo 2.
December 18, 2003, 02:05:04 pm
Lancia delta integrale Evolution, Club High Fidelity limited edition.
This is a very reluctant sale. :(
One of the last virtually hand assembled Integrales. This car has a full Lancia service history (serviced every 3k miles.) Producing around 300bhp just had over £6k spent on suspension set up, new turbo, Cams everything. Obviously too much to list here it really is one of the best cars you could ever drive. Described by evo magazine as one of the finest cars ever built. Immaculate Lord blue paintwork, highback alacantara interior, air con the works.

Prob a long shot advertising on here, thought id give you lot a look in before it goes in the trader.
Cheers Steve.
£14.OOO.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#1 Integrale Evo 2.
December 18, 2003, 03:51:37 pm
And what is a self respecting gritstone hard man to use for transport instead?

I'd love it mate, but with 12 points and no no claims its not really an option!

Avoiding the Traitor

• forum abuser
#2 Integrale Evo 2.
December 18, 2003, 05:34:12 pm
Quote from: "dobbin"
And what is a self respecting gritstone hard man to use for transport instead?

I'd love it mate, but with 12 points and no no claims its not really an option!

Woah ain't 12 points on your licence mean automatic banned from driving for 2 years or so?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Integrale Evo 2.
December 18, 2003, 09:21:26 pm
Sounds like one *serious* car - have the Italians ever made any other 4wd sports cars?

Can you post a piccy Steve? Just to see what it looks like really. I've never driven an Integrale, but it's always good to see one.

Ste

• player
#4 Integrale Evo 2.
December 18, 2003, 09:32:09 pm
Will post up a pick soon. Basically im packing in work for a year or two so it's got to go.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#5 Integrale Evo 2.
December 19, 2003, 07:50:06 am
I went in Jerry's once. It was rather fast. He reckoned if you booted it out of a corner the wheels would straighten out unless you backed off.

Ste

• player
#6 Integrale Evo 2.
January 07, 2004, 06:02:09 pm
Sale over. Im keeping it. :D

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 Integrale Evo 2.
January 07, 2004, 06:08:26 pm
Doubt you'll regret that decision!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#8 Integrale Evo 2.
January 07, 2004, 09:58:58 pm
Talking of cars, I've just been a bad bad boy  :D

Was dropping Sel off in the middle of Sheff on my way to the gym and ended up in a fun little race with an old Sierra Cossie. Anyway, backed off through the crowded bits but then we came up to some lights on the ring road. I couldn't resist drawing along side and Sel gave him a cheeky grin. That was it! Maximum car duelling stylee all the way to the next roundabout, with his dump valve whooshing away next to us. Very childish, but a top laff.

Anyway, dropped Sel off, and 2 mins later she's on the mobile saying "watch it, as soon as you dropped me off, two traffic cars went razzing down after you and the helicopter is overhead"  :shock:

Kept to a nice sedate 30 and took to the back roads, got off the phone and there's a cop car two back - eeeek! Luckily not pulled so I guess they didn't have any proof of anything going on....

It must be said, the Cossie would have kicked my ass if we'd have gone much further so it must have been a pretty tweaked one coz they're *supposed* to be slower than Scoobs   :?   Could be my launch technique is pants as well.

Ah well, boys and their toys - stupid but fun. I need to stop playing Need for Speed Underground...

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#9 Integrale Evo 2.
January 08, 2004, 03:25:47 pm
bet your where shitting it. what's the score for getting caught racing?

Getting an induction kit for my lex soon and a quick shift. Saving up for a new exhaust and super charger (might be a few years tho :lol: )

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#10 Integrale Evo 2.
January 08, 2004, 03:42:23 pm
New solberg will be out soon.

Only 3 per delership though

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#11 Integrale Evo 2.
January 08, 2004, 03:43:24 pm
I was a bit worried  :oops:

The offence would be an MS50 - Motor Racing on the highway and would net you between 3 and 11 points. Nasty.

I fancy a quick shift too - supercharger! Wow, that'll kick ass!

My warranty runs out next month and I have a nice shiny decatted turbo uppipe and downpipe lurking in the garage. Should be good for at least 20bhp and lets the turbo spool up way faster  :D

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
#12 Integrale Evo 2.
January 08, 2004, 05:10:02 pm
bolt on super-charger - £3000, better get saving.

have you had yours dyno'd or plan to. what do ya recon she kicks out at the mo

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#13 Integrale Evo 2.
January 08, 2004, 05:18:17 pm
Might get it dynoed after doing the pipes - I think at the moment it'll be somewhere between 250 and 265.  

Litchfield Imports are releasing a special Impreza (presuamably based upon the US 2.5L version) which is kicking out 350 - nice!

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
#14 Integrale Evo 2.
January 09, 2004, 05:53:15 am
just got the modding bug big time. Getting some eyebrows this weekend and plan to do the auto mirror close mod and paint me calipers up. got some nice chrome lexus stickers to go on them as well.
Hopefully the quick shift is being relesed in a few weeks so should be getting one soon as well as the induction kit. Couple months saving up for the exhaust and a few more to get it lowered with new shockers & springs.
(shhh, don't tell her - or i'm a dead man :lol: )
Won't be able to keep up with your scooby tho. Even with a supercharger it only takes it up to about 210 bhp and the lexus weighs a ton. Will have to get a nos kit to take it up to around the 260 bhp mark. Failing that will have to get a toyota supra engine dropped in and tuned up to about 700bhp
wake up, wake up your dreaming again

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#15 Integrale Evo 2.
January 09, 2004, 09:41:20 am
Everything sensible has already been done to mine by the previous owner, the only thing I want now is a big brake kit. It's got uprated brakes already but I'd like some big Godspeeds or something like that.

Apart from that, I'd rather spend any further money on a driving course, something like Don Palmer's "Creative Car Control" which teaches you how to slide a car about safely. No point in having a fast car if you can't drive it properly and I know I'm not that great at it!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal