UKBouldering.com

bouldering wall recommendations near Hemel Hempstead (Read 2507 times)

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
Can anyone recommend any decent bouldering walls near Hemel Hempstead?

I realise there is probably some online resource for this kind of shizzle but recommendations are probably the best resource.

Ta

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
Home to worst roundabout system on the planet.

Don't do it mate. We don't despise you that much for you to leave... Just.

underground

• forum hero
No idea on walls, Nik, but my in laws live in Harpenden and we often visit Berkhamsted, and both of them would be really nice places to live. No peak or world class crags obviously, but the beech woods at Ashridge are lovely, 10 mins to the M1, and no scummy twats.

joel

• player
There's nothing really, best bet is to get into London (westway or castle are the most accessible). Hatfield wall isn't worth bothering with and is also miles away...

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
Bloody hell, I ain't moving there, do you think I'm mad?  Anyway I don't have the passport.  Just a temporary work placement.

Thanks for the info.

runt

• obsessive maniac
Amersham for decent setting, but limited steepness, hatfield for a good little cave, but go prepared to make problems up, setting is still a mystery to them. Also if it's dry an old school concrete/stone outdoor wall at kings langley (phasels wood), not as awful as it sounds and fun for something different.

Good luck getting finished in hemel!

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
There's nothing really, best bet is to get into London (westway or castle are the most accessible). Hatfield wall isn't worth bothering with and is also miles away...

Head further south, are you joking?  Looks like I'll have to take my bike for all that top quality mountain biking.  But wait.  I'll just have to make do with a pull up bar.  Or some other bar  :beer2:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal