UKBouldering.com

This Weekend (Read 4135 times)

clgladiator

• menacing presence
  • a deceptively
    • Climbing Photography
This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 04:47:06 pm
I know its a bit of a long-shot what with all the shit weather we've been having, can anyone think of places within relatively easy public transportable distance of Sheffield that will be dry, was thinking of parisellas, but todays condition report wasn't very encouraging.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#1 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 04:54:51 pm
I know its a bit of a long-shot what with all the shit weather we've been having, can anyone think of places within relatively easy public transportable distance of Sheffield that will be dry, was thinking of parisellas, but todays condition report wasn't very encouraging.

The Works
The Foundry
The Edge
The Matrix

:P

clgladiator

• menacing presence
  • a deceptively
    • Climbing Photography
#2 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 04:56:27 pm

The Foundry

Well I was kind of hoping for crags, but if there isnt anywhere, then I will probably end up in The Foundry

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#3 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 05:26:31 pm
I'm fairly confident there will be dry grit to be had this weekend. Metoffice reckoning mainly dry and bright, but cold.

Doylo

• forum hero
#4 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 05:41:38 pm
It must have been very tempting to bash the Cave there Johnny, well done. Its shit there at the mo with yo yo-ing temps and seepage. I've sacked it off for a bit. I'd make the most of the grit weather while its nice, not long til its nice on the orme again.  8)

Johnny Brown

• forum hero
#5 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 05:46:47 pm
Well its all been a bit busy recently, I rather have these fools wasting their day driving to the Orme than snapping the pebbles off suddenly accessible grit classics.

nodder

• obsessive maniac
#6 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 06:28:21 pm
Doylo sneaks of into the night breaking gritstone pebbles every weekend till JB climbs Lou Ferrino, and admits its ok.  Always knew he was an evil genius.

Doylo

• forum hero
#7 Re: This Weekend
February 04, 2010, 06:43:50 pm
Doylo sneaks of into the night breaking gritstone pebbles every weekend till JB climbs Lou Ferrino, and admits its ok.  Always knew he was an evil genius.

I've smashed some grit up in the old days

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal