UKBouldering.com

Board/ Cellar/ Training Facilities in the Kendal area (Read 1883 times)

Gus

• obsessive maniac
  • Smash It In!
Does anyone know of anyone in the Lakes area, particularly Kendal with a dedicated training facility (Cellar/ Campus Board/ Fingerboard setup etc etc)?

Currently stuck grafting in the Lakes for a while and getting pretty bored with the limited bouldering facilities at The Kendal Climbing centre, am even considering asking if they can install my beastmaker fingerboard there!

Give me a shout if you know of anything out there!
Cheers
Gus

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
I know of some students who have boards/fingerboards set up in their House in Ambleside if you want me to try put you in contact? Theres also the guys in Lakes Climber who have a board upstairs too.

Drewski Rootbitch

• addict
As far as I heard, the Lakes Climber board is no more, it is an ex board.
I think Barnesy shallowed the angle, threw a cloth over it and turned it into a table for his new caf'
 :boohoo:

butterworthtom

• stalker
    • Incoherent Rambling's of a Lakes Boulderer
Ambleside climbing wall is quite good in a strange sort of way. Probably worth having a look at. There is a guy who posts on here with a board in Ambleside (I think).

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
talk to the lanky young looking fellow called liam who works at lakes climber him and rob have a board set up in their house which I'm led to believe is quite well set.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal