UKBouldering.com

Bike Pinched in Hull (Read 1744 times)

tomtom

• forum hero
Bike Pinched in Hull
November 23, 2009, 09:28:16 am
Hey up, a friend in Hull had his bike pinched in Hull last night (from the roof of his car). Its a long shot - but the spec sounds pretty unusual so some of the bits/bike might stand out if anyones offered anything etc.. Anyway, its a long shot but here's his post:

"I'm hoping you can all help me. Last night 22/11/09 after returning from the Peaks I got back to my house in Hull around 1830-1900hrs. My Mountain bike was stolen from the locked roof rack of a friends car within a 15 min period. I have informed the Police (no need to guess how useful they are). The Bike it's self is quite unique... it's a Turner 5 Spot with Gun metal coloured frame with a chrome rear triangle. It has Fox Talas front forks and a Fox float rear shock. The gears on the bike are extremely rare Shimano dual controls. There prob isn't another the same in the UK. The scum bag that nicked it prob doesn't even know what they have or what it's worth.

I will give £250 to anyone who helps me to get it back safely as reward.

The Bike has a little dent an paint chip under the bottom of the frame near the bottom bracket."

PM me if you want his number...
T

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal