Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:03:41 am

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:10:20 am
Yes, that page always warms my heart

it's only a matter of time before that one at Dore gets done i reckon, though I don't think it's active as my snooper never bleeps at it....

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
    • Flickr Page, Vimeo Videos and Blog
#2 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:13:17 am
Quote from: "Bubba"
Yes, that page always warms my heart

it's only a matter of time before that one at Dore gets done i reckon, though I don't think it's active as my snooper never bleeps at it....

Luckily iam always stuck behind some dodering fool around there otherwise id be fooked!

Though looks like iam fooked anyway, was pulled by the rozzers doing 123 on the motorway last week. They only got an average of 115 though...

Lengthy ban to follow me thinks  :uhoh:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:22:34 am
Oh dear  :cry:

That's bad news - do you have existing points? You might get off if you play the "need car for job" card and just get a hefty fine. Probably worth paying a bit to get somebody to represent you in court and look suitably humble.

I got off with 6pts + £150 but that was only 100mph.

I know Dobbin has got off a couple of over a hundred offenses in his time using that ploy.

Avoiding the Traitor

• forum abuser
#4 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:23:45 am
Scamera petition is now online - a interesting read

http://www.saferroads.co.uk/

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
#5 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:24:23 am
Quote from: "Bubba"
Oh dear  :cry:

That's bad news - do you have existing points? You might get off if you play the "need car for job" card and just get a hefty fine. Probably worth paying a bit to get somebody to represent you in court and look suitably humble.

I got off with 6pts + £150 but that was only 100mph.

I know Dobbin has got off a couple of over a hundred offenses in his time using that ploy.

Hmm had 9 points, but have expired. Might just take the ban, as i cant be doing with points on my licsense. They will soon tot upto 12 i reckon.

Dobbin?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#6 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:28:05 am
I think points will always be better than a ban insurance wise, but it is a pain having loads of points hanging over you for 3 years.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#7 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:43:12 am
Yeah, points are always better than a ban. I felt the long finger of the law  :shock:  at 116 on the M69, had no current points at the time and went to court. With a letter from my employer and a healthy dose of humble pie I managed to get 6pts and a £380 fine - expect a rollocking too.

Pray for a female magistrate! Flash a bit of that tan Dale, ooh! sorry, I mean Adam  :wink:  and it'll be three and a quick snog!

Adam Lincoln

• forum hero
#8 Vandlaised Gatso's
November 20, 2003, 11:45:31 am
Quote from: "dobbin"
Yeah, points are always better than a ban. I felt the long finger of the law  :shock:  at 116 on the M69, had no current points at the time and went to court. With a letter from my employer and a healthy dose of humble pie I managed to get 6pts and a £380 fine - expect a rollocking too.

Pray for a female magistrate! Flash a bit of that tan Dale, ooh! sorry, I mean Adam  :wink:  and it'll be three and a quick snog!

Mate its faded! Iam fooked

Maybe give her some :bang: instead

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal