UKBouldering.com

Just one more piercing and it's perfect.. (Read 38691 times)

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
Just don't tattoo your hands.

The inked hands of those rock-slut types really drag their look to the gutter  :thumbsdown:

Girls w/ tattoos using lots of red and yellow are most aggreeable, unless it's a red and yellow Ford Anglia or somesuch.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I'm waiting for the Nudibranch tattoo, although you won't be the first (twitpic doesn't allow embedding).
Nudibranch!  It hadn't even occured to me.

Also, that's the second quoting fuck up of yours today, what's going on?  :o

Not likely.  ;)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Girls w/ tattoos using lots of red and yellow are most aggreeable, unless it's a red and yellow Ford Anglia or somesuch.

*restrains himself from making yet another offensive McJoke*

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Allow me:

Stubbs

You have no clue how close you are.   :lol:

Come on then pie, spill the beans! Sylvester? Jerry?!

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
Tinkerbell.  :-[

In my defence I was young, under pressure and without proper adult supervision.

Stubbs

Was it like a gang tat?  The T-Unit?

tomtom

• forum hero
Was it like a gang tat?  The T-Unit?
;D

Canary M Burns

• Shatner's Bassoon Engineer

Canary M Burns

• Shatner's Bassoon Engineer

The inked hands of those rock-slut types really drag their look to the gutter  :thumbsdown:

That's got some red in it, and your guy is centred?

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
I am guessing shin is similar to the base of your spine, since it's close to bone?  !

Shin is fine because you deaden the nerves kicking it on stuff  but you can feel it rattle all through your leg bit strange! Not sure about base of the back but I know on your chest bone is supposed to be terrible, my friend cried tears of pain and he had had over 60 hours of tattoos before getting his chest done!

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
When I had my chest piece done, the lower bit felt like someone was pulling my nipple off with a pair of pliers and then the breastbone was just hideous. Not as painful as the other side but just horrible having a needle bouncing off the bone and echoing in my lungs and head..

I am an idiot.

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
What did you get done? I have grand designs for a chest piece but not sure about who to get it done by.

Stubbs

Come on FD let's see some pics!

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
For one night only and then it's gone back to private.

That was after the first session then there were another two to finish it and tie it into the emerging sleeve.

hairich

• obsessive maniac
dylan just saw this.the guy called q in orchard square is great but booked up for next 3 months.he just had a russian guy there this week who did a butterfly on my bosses arm.one of the cleanest bits of work i ever saw

Stubbs

Amazing FD that's really nice work, thanks for sharing it

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
Who did that FD? Really clean, did it heal well?

Looks like a lot of work for a session, was it a nightmare?

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
You're right, that photo was after session number two. Number one was just the outline.

Nightmare? No not really.. very painful around the lower chest/armpit and the collarbone/breastbone and uncomfortable throughout but no tears or need to stop.

Burt at Black Cat in Whaley Bridge did it and the sleeve/cover up.  He worked in Brum and Brighton for a few years and moved up here on his canal barge which suited me fine. 

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
When I had my chest piece done, the lower bit felt like someone was pulling my nipple off with a pair of pliers ....

You should try getting your nips pierced, they (almost) pull your nipples off to have enough skin/space to push the needle through. 

Nice natural high afterwards, augmented the cannabis high nicely, shame about the three-four days of pain afterwards (which was ameliorated by said cannabis  :P).

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
i was thinking about having my back tattoo slightly modified and getting another one in my right shin, but the 400 euros they asked made me think about it a bit more.
shame.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Nice. Parrot/fish thing FD, looks great.

I'm up for ink but the decision is so difficult. It's going to involve a seagull but..... :shrug: :-\ :shrug:

Maybe I should just get BHAFC on my knuckles (LH).  :thumbsup:

HAVE SOME YOU CAAANTT!!! Oh wait, I'm an accountant and I don't hit people in the face on a regular basis. Discreet seagull on left shoulder then.......

flyguy

• addict
Viva if you are in the leeds area you should check out these guys, they have a really good rep although i think there booked up for months which i guess is a good sign. im looking to get more added on my back just trying to work out what.

magpie the tattoo on my foot didnt hurt at all but i did get it at two oclock in the morning in thailand after far too much booze, so maybe that  is your answer!

flyguy

• addict

Aussiegav

• forum abuser
    • Climberbiker.

I've got a half sleeve, chest plate a half completed back piece and several other tattoos on my other arm and legs.  I keep them covered up when I'm working.  I know I'd get a different reaction presenting a multi-million pound project proposal to an executive a boardroom in London, Houston or Singapore if I was wearing a vest, shorts and trainers with several square feet of ink on show as opposed to a suit, collar and tie.
i know you are a really nasty gnarly bastard. especally in the surf, the ink confirms it!!!
if any of you meet FD in the water, take care and definately don't snake or fade him

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal