UKBouldering.com

F.S metolius safe tech harness and holdz finger board. (Read 16472 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Inadvertently, you've probably given birth to a sticky.

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
Good because I do think you're a thief / handler of stolen goods.

The reasons are,

1. you have been unable to offer any explanation as to why you bought the stuff you're flogging

2. you've tried to flog a lot in a short space of time without explanation

3. you've tried flogging clothes from small to XL

4. it appers that you created two new characters to make enquiries about the gear to add a veil of respectability (of course two new people might have registered and made their first posts on your threads)

5. your response to the mild banter (if you think I was being abusive you should try me in the flesh) suggested a guilty attitude.

For many years I was responsible for conducting investigations, often involving fraud and you me duck, stink.

Climbers have always been trustful types as we don't want to have to carry everything when we're on the lead, redpoint attempt etc which is one of the reasons that thieves are so despised: they breach the common bond of trust.

So in short, go away and die quietly.

PaulyDB

• player
all joking aside I have never stolen a single thing in my life.

1. I bought the items I am selling over a period of time, some of which I haven't used for a while so I may as well sell them.

2. I have recently been put out of work and in my spare time while looking for work I decided to have a clear out.

3. I forgot to mention that the small shirt was quite a big shirt even though it was labeled as small, some clothing sizes vary depending on the make, a small prana shirt would be smaller than a small TNF shirt.

4. I haven't created any new characters.

5. I responded with abuse after I received abuse from others such as yourself. I was as polite as I could be when I started my posts and then people started throwing abuse at me so I hit back in the same way.

I am trustful and I am not a thief.
think what you like old man.
so in short, you go away and die quietly.

I wouldn't want to meet you in the flesh thankyou very much.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

Ok, enough of this - locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal