UKBouldering.com

bolt clipping next week (15th to 20th June) (Read 2673 times)

james

• obsessive maniac
Hola,

Due to recent regular foreign jaunts, I seem to have lost track of all the work dodgers out there!  If anyone is keen for some routes in either Yorkshire or the Peak next week then please raise your hands.

Offer open to all males, and any female that promises not to burn me off.

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
I've not even left and you're already looking for another man...  :'(

mark

• forum abuser
Hola,

Due to recent regular foreign jaunts, I seem to have lost track of all the work dodgers out there!  If anyone is keen for some routes in either Yorkshire or the Peak next week then please raise your hands.

Offer open to all males, and any female that promises not to burn me off.

I'm free Thursday and Friday this week and keen to get out, particulary down Chee Dale. Will have to be back in Sheffield by 3pm at the latest each day.

james

• obsessive maniac
Took some chunks out of middle of my fingers today campusing so need to stick to really crimpy stuff for a short while.  Ill give you a shout if they look healed enough by thurs

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
I'll be out in yorkshire or peak thursday, probably prefer kilnsey, or cheedale / tor.

Paul B

• forum hero
Took some chunks out of middle of my fingers today campusing so need to stick to really crimpy stuff for a short while.  Ill give you a shout if they look healed enough by thurs

as I've got a million things still to do before I leave I won't be out but Nat and I are going down the wall often enough doing routes if you're very bored.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal