UKBouldering.com

Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread) (Read 1358186 times)

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Utd will still leak goals all season whether they have RVP up front or not.

Is that the same Man Utd who let in the second least goals last season (by some distance)?  That said, you'll be right if Ferdinand's fitness continues to decline and they have to play Phil Jones in central defence.  Can't help but think buying van Persie doesn't really address Man Utd's most pressing needs.  Fergie must have a revolutionary "polo" or "doughnut" formation in mind for the coming season: plenty of substance around the edges but nothing in middle.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Exactly. Which is why it seems a really odd purchase.

I suppose as Utd can't compete with City & Chelsea for the best young players any more £20m ish to grab the headlines isn't bad, or rather is all they can do. Maybe Ferguson just couldn't resist the opportunity to piss Wenger off.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
PNE's 3rd kit likely to be a big seller

Oh.....

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
There is just too many jokes from that advert.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
We must have a viler working in the marketing department, how can anyone have thought this was a good idea?

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
There is just too many jokes from that advert.

"There is too many"?

Your verb must agree with your subject!

Dr T

• forum hero

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Quite an amusing review of euro 2012 if a bit long!

http://www.mr-agreeable.net/category/match-reports/

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
Pardew on MOTD. Starts off by saying the team had talked about the Olympic spirit then goes on to say it was a silly thing to push the linesman out of the way as Pardew couldn't see. Bollocks, from what I saw on MOTD Pardew effectively assaulted the linesman (well if I pushed a copper like that from behind I am sure I would be done for assault). And then the boys on MOTD laugh about it.

Football needs to look at itself at the moment. The players cheating etc I can maybe understand as they are paid to win but the pundits need to start manning up and call foul when it is needed.

I don't think my allegiance comes into the above. But it might colour my opinion of Sh*ar*r, who is fooking useless as a pundit, thick as pig shit and never, ever criticises dodgy antics by attackers 'cos he was a dirty cheating twat himself :-)

gme

• forum hero
His excuse was piss poor. He has appologised and says he will accept whatever punishment he is given. To call it an assault is a bit like the rolling around on the floor bollocks that most players do every time they get a tap. He was trying to point out something that he felt the linesman should have seen but ended up giving him a shove. Not right but not malicious.
As for shearer, if he gave all his money to charity, started performing miracles (some might say he already has), solved the African food problems and came up with a cure for cancer you would still think he was a wanker.

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Great start for the pool..  :slap:

That doubled with my last minute change of mind to take michu out of the ff team for Allen... Gutted!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
"Bring back King Kenny!".

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
I just wasted about 20 mins reading through 'fans' opinions on the comments of Phil mc numpties post on the beeb.  It's saddening to see people talking of brining back the king, rafa...etc after 1 game. Expecting a frustrating start to Brendan's reign but hopefully it will pick up after we have performed a damage limitation exercise against city! I'm still hopeful of a top 7/8 finish and seeing something resembling football  :2thumbsup:

tomtom

• forum hero
"Bring back King Kenny!".

Kenny K and Kenny D..

I just wasted about 20 mins reading through 'fans' opinions on the comments of Phil mc numpties post on the beeb.  It's saddening to see people talking of brining back the king, rafa...etc after 1 game. Expecting a frustrating start to Brendan's reign but hopefully it will pick up after we have performed a damage limitation exercise against city! I'm still hopeful of a top 7/8 finish and seeing something resembling football  :2thumbsup:

I was listening (and watching via the webcam) the 5live post match talk program with R.Savage yesterday afternoon.. was funny as I've never seen the webcam bit - and watching Savage head in hands, and off mic gesticulating at the moaning Liverpool fans was very funny...

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Just a quick one - and I realise I may have missed this as I've been away on a week's hols - anyone sorted out the UKB Fantasy League for this season?

Grubes

• forum hero
  • Fat and Weak
Sorry I forgot.

Here's the code: 227109-65780

:)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Cheers fella - got to wait until next points update but I'll be in there soon!

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
As for shearer, if he gave all his money to charity, started performing miracles (some might say he already has), solved the African food problems and came up with a cure for cancer you would still think he was a wanker.

You might be correct Gav but in this instance he was laughing off something that his led to a misconduct charge. Therefore he is a wanker

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
It's been a good start to the Premier League hasn't it....

:whistle:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Although not everyone will agree of course......

:whistle: :whistle:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
 :lol:

That kit is horrible too.

tomtom

• forum hero
:lol:

That kit is horrible too.

Reminds me of a Scotland strip from a while back..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal