UKBouldering.com

Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread) (Read 1357967 times)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
I was watching while listening to the Brighton game (which was a stressful experience) so I didn't pay total attention. However, from what I saw it looked to be (dis)honours even on the "who's the biggest bunch of cunts?" score (as expected).

Just glad Chelsea won and to hear Ferguson complaining about the referee was absolutely hilarious and sweet karma. The cunt.

:ras: :dance1: :beer2:   :-*

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Oh and did anyone else see the rat faced dummy spitter Gary "I'm a red cunt" Neville in the crowd? They showed a replay of him chucking his toys out of the pram after some incident. It made my night.

EDIT.......found it:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/rooney-misses-fan-gary-neville-swears-chelsea-manchester-united-8642947/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:23:56 am by Jaspersharpe »

north_country_boy

• junky
Fulfilling one of my 'great football derby experiences' tonight, with the Old Firm rivalry for the Scottish League Cup Replay at Parkhead.

Hopefully the Celtic that beat them in the League will turn up......not the one which turned up to get stuffed by McCalls second favourite Claret and Amber Clan.

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
Chelskit / Scum commentary on Five Live was ace.  Alan Green referring to Neville (paraphrased) - He's exhibiting the same cool, calm manner in the crowd as he did on the pitch.  I got the impression.

Come up on the Arse I say.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Hear hear however with Walcott, Fabregas and now Van Persie injured it looks as if we've reached the usual stage of Arsenal's season where the wheels come off.....

Could be worse though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/plymouth_argyle/9411804.stm

Feel very sorry for Plymouth fans (and those owed money).

Dolly

• forum hero
We've got them @ Hillsbro on Saturday.
Don't suppose there'll be many Plymouth fans making the long trip anyway, but especially so if they go into admin.

mrconners

• menacing presence
Oh and did anyone else see the rat faced dummy spitter Gary "I'm a red cunt" Neville in the crowd? They showed a replay of him chucking his toys out of the pram after some incident. It made my night.

EDIT.......found it:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/rooney-misses-fan-gary-neville-swears-chelsea-manchester-united-8642947/

Ah, fantastic. The sycophantic red prick.

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Nice to see City playing attacking, aggressive and assertive football. Villa showed great character all the way through the 90 but were just outpowered and outclassed. If we'd played like that on Sunday against Fulham we'd still be threatening for the League title.  I just hope we continue like this in the League, the FA and Europa cups.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Are you worried about the attendance figures? A lot was made of the poor turnout for the Notts County game and City were adamant that it was down to the time / date of the game etc and they would get a much better crowd v Premiership opposition in the next round. The attendance was nearly 2k lower.

I hate to sound like a Scum fan but logically things are gonna have to change if the financial plan is going to look anything other than ridiculous no?

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=232394

http://www.manchestercity.vitalfootball.co.uk/stats.asp?a=233613

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
There's quite a debate on Blue Moon (t'interweb board) about the attendance at cup games.  We've had a bit of home fixture glut at the moment with Notts County (cup), Aris (europa), Fulham (prem), Villa (cup) and Wigan (prem) all within 13 days which haven't helped. 

If we draw Man Utd in the Semis or the final I'm sure it won't be quiet!

There's an interesting press release on the website this morning relevant to finances.  City are funding a massive redevelopment of the area around COMS.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/March/Club-announcement-East-Mcr

Dr T

• forum hero
There's quite a debate on Blue Moon (t'interweb board) about the attendance at cup games. 

Looks like Kolo won't be attending
 :oops: says he
 :wall: say the City faithful
 :spank: says the management

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Fuck sake Kolo! Need to make too many transfers this week now  ::)

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Stuck in work but thoroughly enjoyed following the game on bbc updates!

Can't wait to see old red nose on motd2  :lol:

Dr T

• forum hero
Nice of the Anfield boys to do us a favour  :thumbsup:

tomtom

• forum hero
Stuck in work but thoroughly enjoyed following the game on bbc updates!

Can't wait to see old red nose on motd2  :lol:

Yup - I'm going to watch especially for that :)

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
you realise it's bbc so no interview?  you'll have to be cintent with watching him seethe on the touchline.

tomtom

• forum hero
you realise it's bbc so no interview?  you'll have to be cintent with watching him seethe on the touchline.

I'm actually much happier watching seething and increased ruddyness from a safe distance. Most of what the gobshite has to say is wank anyway!

edit - you know he banned ALL media interviews after the game? and stopped all players and staff from talking to the press...

mrconners

• menacing presence
Old booze face will say nothing because he has no one else to blame other than his shower of red shite.

I cant wait to hear all the excuses from the fooking united fans, i really cant.

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
Yeah sorry, I was talking about just seeing his face turn a dark shade of beetroot as the cameras hone in!  :clap2:

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
so we're all looking forward to the same thing.

Dogheads + Spurs was a good game too what I saw of it.  Lots of incident, poor reffing etc.

Bring it on  :popcorn:

tomtom

• forum hero
so we're all looking forward to the same thing.

Dogheads + Spurs was a good game too what I saw of it.  Lots of incident, poor reffing etc.

Bring it on  :popcorn:

Yup, watched last 30 min. Great game too... MrsTt is in a huff as I've used her block booking of Sunday night tv for 'dancing on ice' to lever motd2 in at 10 ;) (it's the small things in life...)

robertostallioni

• forum hero
MrsTt is in a huff as I've used her block booking of Sunday night tv for 'dancing on ice' to lever motd2 in at 10

:slap:  Jesus Christ! Don't waste you tiger tokens on bartering TV shows. Much cheaper to get yourself another telly/sit in the spare room.

tomtom

• forum hero
MrsTt is in a huff as I've used her block booking of Sunday night tv for 'dancing on ice' to lever motd2 in at 10

:slap:  Jesus Christ! Don't waste you tiger tokens on bartering TV shows. Much cheaper to get yourself another telly/sit in the spare room.

By watching in obvious sufferance I'm building up a healthy pile of 'martyr points' (tm). Dancing on ice is bad though. It's the tv equivalent of slamming your Hampton in a rusty car door. Repeatedly.

nai

• forum hero
  • In my dreams
Reality tv is bad generally but DOI plumbs new depths.

Meanwhile back in teh real world, a couple of bad weeks have taken their toll, some scally's robbed me top spot.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/table.mc?id=7216

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Tom tom you are doing it all wrong man!  ;)

I turned the tv on yesterday just in time to see Nani's brilliant header to Kuyt for the second goal. Thoroughly enjoyed watching the rest of it. It's a while since I've seen the scum so comprehensively beaten.

Re Old Redface, is it not a requirement for teams to send someone to speak to the media? I've heard something about it and that he could be in (more) trouble over this but I'm not sure. What is certain is it's very funny. Of course he doesn't want anyone talking as there's nobody he can blame for yesterday's defeat. Man United were just shit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal