UKBouldering.com

Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread) (Read 1357805 times)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#750 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 04, 2009, 09:29:09 pm
Too right.

So England have a pretty cushty draw in the World Cup. From what I saw there's no real group of death except for Brazil, Portugal and Ivory Coast being in with Kim Jong Il's boys.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck you Ronaldo!! There will be some cracking games in that group and I can see Didier, Kolo, Yaya et al knocking the cheating, dirty, diving scumbag cunts out early doors. Well I hope so. I really hope so.

rich d

• forum hero
#751 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 04, 2009, 09:48:25 pm
I heard Beckford was off to Wolves, although I've got no idea why he'd want to go to a smaller club.
Didn't type fucking scum bastards as was trying not to be too abusive on a bouldering forum  :spank: hope this redeems a bit.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#752 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 04, 2009, 10:01:38 pm
Best song ever. I might add that even my SCUM supporting mate appreciates the fact that that is funny.

I like it whe the cunts take offence. Of course it's not like they ever sing anything about Hillsborough or Istanbul etc etc etc is it?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#753 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 04, 2009, 11:08:48 pm
be nice if bafana bafana knock out the french!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#754 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 05, 2009, 12:36:06 am
Oh yes.

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#755 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 05, 2009, 11:15:22 pm
I was at Eastlands this evening for the City Chelsea game and it was an epic.  The best I've seen City play for years; Chelsea turned up with a misplaced sense of entitlement and really spat the dummy when it didn't go their way garnering six yellows for their petulance.  City worked their arses off, Lescot was great, Tevez' work rate was magnificent and Givens save lifted the roof off EastlandhatEhat a fantastic game of football... Brilliant!

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
#756 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 12:11:35 am
Boooooo  :thumbsdown:

My Chelsea defenders both got 0 points this week, I left out Sorensen and he saves a pen, transferred out arshavin who goes on to score for the first time in ages and also put someone else as captain when fabregas would have got more points.... bad week so far!  :boohoo:

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#757 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 12:20:08 am
Screw my Fantasy side. I had Terry, Cole and Essien in mine but f*ck em when your own team plays them off the park.

tomtom

• forum hero
#758 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 09:59:15 pm
From the highlights looked like City's defence started to Gel, and yuo started playing like a team. The week before you seemed like a great group of individuals but just not used to playing together  - or not working as a whole. How did De-Jong  & Barry work together? De-Jongs a great player - hard bastard...
If city can get themselves playing together and for each other like chelski do (I think the legacy of Mourhino is still evident in how they defend for each other) then they'll take some beating...

Hull were f*cked over f*cked themselves over... lots of nervous chatter amongst the HCAFC fans about how bad Bullards injury may be. No-one knows except it looked like a nothing challenge and is on the other knee. I'm hoping he's just hyper sensitive about injury and its nothing...

Now we're approaching 1/2 way - never mind the top, who's going to be relegated? Its shifted quite a bit since the beginning of the season - I would have thought Brum would be in there, but now since being taken over I can't see it. Bolton now seem to be in self destruct mode, and Wigan look like they're quite capable of relegation - not to mention West Ham... My 3 to drop are Pompey, W-Ham & Bolton...  (of course I'm biased)...

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
#759 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 10:32:05 pm
"Niall Quinn is sitting next to Martina Navrativola - we know which side she is supporting then" - MOTD2 commentator. Whats sitting next to Quinny got to do with her being from Lesbos?

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
#760 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 10:46:01 pm
Maybe the lack of the Bullard Scarf/Neckwarmer/ComfortBlanket is why he got injured.

tomtom

• forum hero
#761 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 06, 2009, 10:55:33 pm
Maybe the lack of the Bullard Scarf/Neckwarmer/ComfortBlanket is why he got injured.

He has got legs that look like knots on cotton....

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#762 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 11:03:06 am
How did De-Jong  & Barry work together? De-Jongs a great player - hard bastard...

Really well, De Jong was worthy of his MOTM award and Barry seems much more confident.  The only player I thought was a bit weak was Bridge..

The atmosphere was great and I noticed that they have stopped showing the match on the televisions in the bar and food areas which means everyone is back in their seats for the second half kickoff.  Sometimes it was half empty for the first ten minutes of the second half and I forget how many goals we conceded during that time.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#763 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 03:16:08 pm
Aye great win for City that and opens up the title race nicely just when Chelsea were looking ominously strong. Complacency can be a wonderful thing!

This is interesting.......

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/feedarticle/8845264

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
#764 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:02:57 pm
To be honest, after a lot of soul-searching (coupled with our loss to Fulham at the weekend) I have finally seen the light and have decided to switch my allegiance to the mighty Newcastle United. All these years I have really been in denial, but last night I finally had the revelation that really I need the magpies in my life after all. Up the TOON ARMY!

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#765 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:11:07 pm
 :lol:

Gav?

tomtom

• forum hero
#766 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:13:09 pm
To be honest, after a lot of soul-searching (coupled with our loss to Fulham at the weekend) I have finally seen the light and have decided to switch my allegiance to the mighty Newcastle United. All these years I have really been in denial, but last night I finally had the revelation that really I need the magpies in my life after all. Up the TOON ARMY!

;D

Excellent - I suspect either

a. someone has Pinched your login or
b. You have taken substantial quantities of LSD
c. Been brainwashed

Hopefully its A and whoever has your login is spreading wild, lewd and inappropriate messages in DFBWGCIII
 :)

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
#767 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:20:27 pm
No, its me, honest! I've finally seen the light.

There's no point in me making comments on the DFBWGC thread either, cos I've also realised that I prefer to bat for the other side, so to speak......

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
#768 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:23:53 pm
Quickly join the Tory party, you know it's what you've always wanted to do.

tomtom

• forum hero
#769 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:25:27 pm
No, its me, honest! I've finally seen the light.

There's no point in me making comments on the DFBWGC thread either, cos I've also realised that I prefer to bat for the other side, so to speak......

;D

Well if thats the case you need to get busy on the DF-Blokes-WGC thread..

tomtom

• forum hero
#770 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 05:26:34 pm
While you're on Graham - any chance you could paypal me that £500 you owe me?  ;)

Sloper, does this mean now GrahamA's come out he's eligible?  ;D

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
#771 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 07, 2009, 11:39:52 pm
Quickly join the Tory party, you know it's what you've always wanted to do.

2 points to make

1) Percy will get his comeupance one of these days. But waddage for his style
2) I am more likely to let Alan Shearer take me up the shitter and ask him for a reach round than vote Tory.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
#773 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 08, 2009, 10:35:51 pm
Yet another draw for the mighty tractor boys this time against bottom club Peterboro'.

The only consolation is that we seem to be dragging all the teams above us towards the relegation zone by gaining one point at a time - level on points with Sheffield Wednesday now but we have got a tough game away to Blackpool at the weekend.

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
#774 Re: Balls to Fiend (The Football Thread)
December 09, 2009, 12:46:27 pm
Let's hope the weather is rubbish on Sunday 3rd January 1pm KO - Scum bastards v Leeds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal