UKBouldering.com

Outside Sale Marquee starts today (Read 3766 times)

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
Outside Sale Marquee starts today
May 02, 2009, 07:22:08 am
The sale Marquee which Outside is known for is back this weekend (and bank holiday Monday). Clothing only as usual, but it might be worth a look if you're after a new waterproof or softshell. Plus there's a bunch of Five ten t-shirts going cheap too.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
The sale Marquee which Outside is known for is back this weekend (and bank holiday Monday). Clothing only as usual, but it might be worth a look if you're after a new waterproof or softshell. Plus there's a bunch of Five ten t-shirts going cheap too.

You on commission Drew  :P?  Heading out that way myself anyway, can't beat a bargain.

benj_d

• menacing presence
Plus there's a bunch of Five ten t-shirts going cheap too.

Grr no size Smalls. I've always wanted one of those "let there be rock" t shirts but I would never part with £20 for one!

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
Mainly jackets for men, much more clothing (trousers & tops etc.) for women.  Still bagged a micro-fleece and soft-shell jacket both at 50%  :thumbsup:

Paul B

• forum hero
went for me but Nat ended up doing all of the buying the Fluoro rab jackets were outstanding!

a dense loner

• forum hero
saw a couple of people today and they said the sale was as much use as tits on a bull

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
Well I'm fucking sorry for tying to save a few people some money. Jesus, a Paclite waterproof for £75? How is that not good? A £280 Winter jacket for £145? Is that not enough a bargain for you? Fuck you! What are you laughing at? Fuck you, you fucking dick! You fucking car-cay-arse! Kyle. You're fired.

[Apologies if nobody gets the Tenacious D reference]

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
as much use as tits on a bull

A tit on a bull, as mentioned earlier by Mr D Loner on the interweb

tomtom

• forum hero
hmm... a different type of tit on a bull...

Allez!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal