UKBouldering.com

Problem R of undercut-sloper at the tor (Read 2720 times)

abarro81

• forum hero
Problem R of undercut-sloper at the tor
April 25, 2009, 06:26:10 pm
In preparation for my glorious return to raven tor, armed with 2 weeks worth of prime european onsighting stamina to help me in no way, shape or form on 2 move boulder problems... The eliminate just right of undercut-sloper-jug, no. 3 in Ru's guide: Do you have to go all the way from the crozzly sidepull straight to the jug? I remember looking at this last time I was there and deciding it was an inconceivably long way, at least a million grades harder than undercut-sloper and thus I might be misunderstanding the description. Any knowledge? Are you in fact allowed to go to the crimp/sloper before the jug? Or just time to get 'dem jumping shoes on?

dave

I can't remember if you can go to that diagonal crimp or not. Harris will know.

Andy Harris

• obsessive maniac
MATCH BREAK
lh- U'CUt
RH- CROZZLY THING
lh- DIAGONAL CRIMP
rh- SLOPER
RH- JUG
7B MAYBE 7B+

YOU CAN USE THE NOW SADLY CHIPPED LITTLE POCKET INSTEAD OF THE U'CUT WHICH IS A MIGHT TRICKIER

MALC WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO DO THIS CROZZLY PROBLEM AND HE MAY HAVE GONE DIRECT TO THE JUG BUT MY MEMORY FAILS ME

dave

has the little 'un eaten your caps lock key by any chance?

abarro81

• forum hero
Cheers for the knowledge

Andy Harris

• obsessive maniac
i wish i could say i was tyrying to be creative but alas I' was just too lazy to start again once i'd written it.

whilst the unnamed one isn't up to eating keys yet i did catch her crimping in her moses basket. Good girl.

Dolly

• forum hero
i did catch her crimping in her moses basket
open handed or thumb on Andy ?

Congratulations BTW  ;D

Andy Harris

• obsessive maniac
let's just say Fred Nicole would have struggled to get his thumb that far over his forefinger ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal