UKBouldering.com

wanted: employment for Level 1 rope access technician (Read 2220 times)

PaulyDB

• player
Highly competent and professional level 1 rope access technician, with requisite experience in geo-technical work and structural work (with CAN geotechnical and CAN structures) Highly adaptable, and will consider all forms of work for essential logbook experience. Based in Manchester / Sheffield area.

If you have any offers of employment, or know someone who does, please contact Paul on 07740993726 or 07858132974. Thankyou for looking. 

PaulyDB

• player
I'm still out of work and looking for any type or rope access work I can get.
any work help or advice you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.
thanks for looking.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary

PaulyDB

• player
thanks, already tried it and it hasn't been of any use to me but I've still got all my details saved on there for employers and rope access companies to view if they so desire.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
I take it you aren't interested in offshore work?

Darren S

• addict
    • www.climbnewcastle.com
Not much offshore work at the moment either.
Luckily I am on a 2and2 but others I know are sat at home waiting for the work to kick off again this year.
Word on the grapevine is that it is going to be a quiet year offshore.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Not with oil price as it is at the moment, no, but there will still be a fair bit of maintenance work over the summer. The show must go on.

PaulyDB

• player
I wasn't really looking for offshore work as I don't have the relevent qualifications and tickets to work offshore or the money to pay for the courses right now so I'm mainly looking for on shore work, I am currently trying to get the money together to get my pts card  as I have a job waiting for me with CAN geotechnical but sadly I'm not allowed to do the work they have me which is a real shame and it's really anoying me.
thanks for the reply guys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal