UKBouldering.com

Found: Tupperware with Veggie Pasta at Secret Garden (Read 2776 times)

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
Seeing as everyone who wasn't at Birchens today were at the Secret Garden instead it was a little crowded and someone left their lunch behind. I found a tupperware box with some pasta in it and rather than bring it back West I left it tucked under the beachball roof as it probably belonged to one of the Sheffield crew out this afternoon.  It musn't have been very nice because Bear (the dog) didn't seem interested....

Someone else left a drawstring bag hung on a tree with an empty chalk wrapper in.. R-man or one of his pals have it.

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK
I've got the chalkbag.

We took the tupperware too. Figured it would probably go mouldy and most likely not be reclaimed.

PM me if you own either...

By Jove, there was a bitter wind blowing that afternoon. Bring back summertime, I've had enough!

grimer

• forum hero
Ah, tupperware box belonged to mee-hee.

When I arrived there were a couple of people at the crag. A busy day for secret garden. However, within 2 hours there were about 18 people there, and a runway of bouldering pads and gear everywhere. Not only did i manage to lose the lunch box (I think the drawstring bag is mine too, byw), but I didn't even manage to accidentally pick up anyone else's stuff.

Will pm ya Robin,

Niall

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal