UKBouldering.com

You need never buy another T-shirt (Read 4515 times)

Zods Beard

• forum abuser
You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 05:23:52 pm
Some wad has had the idea of a Broughton Power t-shirt. The sign at the wall said it has a discreet Broughton Power logo on the front, and the phrase ''otherwise you'll be weak forever" or something similar on the back. 15 quid, and the proceeds are going to pay for improvements.

There's a sheet a the wall for orders, seemingly no internet link, but this will hopefully stop low life's who haven't climbed there buying one.

All I need now is a vest, with Hobson Moor rules on the front, and my wadrobe is complete.  8)

Kingy

• forum hero
#1 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 06:49:38 pm
Nice! Old skool ordering process there. Great, i'll put me name on the list  :great:

Serpico

• forum hero
    • The Craig Y Longridge Wiki
#2 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 07:36:39 pm

There's a sheet a the wall for orders, seemingly no internet link, but this will hopefully stop low life's who haven't climbed there buying one.

Who cares if they haven't climbed there? Their money's as good as anybody else's for paying for the improvements. In fact if they can contribute towards the improvements AND not make the wall any busier - all the better.

Serpico

• forum hero
    • The Craig Y Longridge Wiki
#3 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 07:38:03 pm
Nice! Old skool ordering process there. Great, i'll put me name on the list  :great:

Can you put my name down as well Ted? It'll be a few weeks before I'm working in Manc' again and able to get down.

Kingy

• forum hero
#4 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 07:53:10 pm
Sure thing dude, prob going down tomorrow.

Zods Beard

• forum abuser
#5 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 07:56:22 pm
Who cares if they haven't climbed there? Their money's as good as anybody else's for paying for the improvements. In fact if they can contribute towards the improvements AND not make the wall any busier - all the better.

Perhaps you missed the fact it was a joke..

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#6 Re: You need never buy another T-shirt
January 28, 2009, 08:04:02 pm
considering I have more tshirts than I will ever need in my life, I still have to have one of these, maybe 2.....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal