UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part III) (Read 1031868 times)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
I can provide that information without any need for your research.

That competition was held in North Carolina where the age of consent is a non bilble bashing 16.

However, Sasha is from Alexandria, Virginia where you'll still have to wait 17 days to avoid an R Kelly style law suit as the AOC is 18.

:devangel:  ;)

nik at work

• forum hero
The age of consent law in Mexico sounds mental.

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
The age of consent law in Mexico sounds mental.

Also, at either end of the spectrum: Vatican State = 12, Madagascar = 21

http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Vatican State = 12

Ensuring that the Catholic priests stay celibate as anyone over 12 is way too old for them.

tomtom

• forum hero
Vatican State = 12

Ensuring that the Catholic priests stay celibate as anyone over 12 is way too old for them.

Same for both sexes?

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
this is turning into some sort of weird pedo sect

dense will be posting in this thread before long

dave

its turning into pure:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
It is a little creepy tbh.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Quote from: WrongPr0n firewall
Your ISP address is 212.77.1.243
This is confirmed as a Vatican City ISP
You may continue to look at 12 year olds you perv

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
It is a little creepy tbh.

:agree: can we start a new thread (part IV) and only have pictures of women aged 18-35 who are not fat/disabled/ugly/or have tattoos of dicks on their heads? Apologies if this categorisation offends someone {no offence intended}, I just think it would cater for most men (and women who also admire the female form)

Or can we change the title of this thread to 'Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part III), WARNING may contain 12 year old boys'

RASTATA

• addict

Tris

• forum hero
  • Next left...
    • Cheshire Climbing
Not another boy  :'(

neil h

• forum hero
  • You think i'm fat
    • sibl

tomtom

• forum hero
At first I thought this was off topic as she wasnt climbing, then I realised that the baby lotion sheen on her legs/feet must be from where she needed a little lubrication to get her too tight anasazi's on - Obviously..

griffer

• regular
could easy fit in on one for the surfers as well.  :bounce:

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
The poor poppet looks freezing, I swear you can see her botom lip trembling.

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
A trembling lip wouldn't stop me <edited>

The music is a bit shit, sounds like a 10 year old trying to work out how to play 'world in motion' by new order on the piano

[mod]removed misogynistic crap[/mod]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:21:46 pm by Bubba »

richie0210

• regular

Thats got to be the quote to beat all quotes, surely. If quotes could be graded thats gets 8a
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 01:19:52 pm by Bubba »

erm, sam

• forum hero
Thats got to be the quote to beat all quotes, surely. If quotes could be graded thats gets 8a

Not really. It is crass and unpleasant, especially in the context of extremely youthfull women/girls.

I find it upleasent, the idea that old(er) blokes letching over proper young women/girls is socially acceptable these days.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero

I've removed that comment.

If people carry on with sinister leching around age of consent issues or posting horribly sexist crap then I'm locking this topic.

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
 ::)

Lets just all hide under our duvets and sob

richie0210

• regular
Hope its a big duvet,
such a shame some can't see the difference between a little harmless forum banter, piss taking and crudeness that others take with a giggle, a smile and a big pinch of salt.Black humor of such, rather than the serious Pc outlook of todays boring world. What ever happened to taking it on the chin, sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me!  :devangel:

Smile and be happy ;D

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
The male/female ratio on this forum is already woefully low. Some of the crap on here will only go to alienate women from posting here further.

Banter is one thing but downright nasty expressions like "axe wound" have no place here. You may think it's funny but it's not acceptable - see the forum acceptable use policy

Also, some of the comments regarding underage girls / age of consent issues are just downright creepy and I don't want them here. Go hangout at the Jailbait Reddit or something that might be more to your liking.

You may see this as overly PC but that's the way this forum has always been run. I won't tolerate sexism/racism/homophobia/etc. If you've been here a while you should know that by now. I don't often make posts like this but this topic needs to be reigned in.

john horscroft

• forum hero
  • Just abusive
  • High Rocks? Best crag in the country mate.....
    • John Horscroft - Writer
Shit, I've got to pile in.  It wasn't funny, it was utterly juvenile, purile and, worst of all, the sort of shite you expect to see on Cocktalk.  Now, accept the criticism like a big boy and admit you've been a bit of a tosser.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Shit, I've got to pile in.  It wasn't funny, it was utterly juvenile, purile and, worst of all, the sort of shite you expect to see on Cocktalk.  Now, accept the criticism like a big boy and admit you've been a bit of a tosser.

Harsh words!  :lol:

Must admit I didn't see anything creepy, sinister or lecherous about any of the age of consent posts. Personally, I was merely pointing out that one of the subjects was probably a child and therefore shouldn't be on this thread and then making crap jokes about that happening and Catholic priests / R. Kelly being a paedo etc.

Having read the thread back I still can't see how any of it could be taken as being anything other than tongue in cheek. If it were anything other than that then I wouldn't have felt comfortable about it myself. To be fair, this and other threads have veered far nearer the knuckle in the past.

Incidentally of the ten or so posts mentioning or pertaining to the age of consent in different countries, two were by a woman (albeit one who is perverse by her own admission  ;) ).

As for the comment, I just thought it was a bit coarse and childish but then not much offends me. I can see why Bubba chose to remove it and why some women might find it offensive. I am slightly concerned that you even know about the existence of that Reddit site though!

Can we get back on topic now please?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal