UKBouldering.com

Liverpool Board Co-op members wanted (Read 1455 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
Liverpool Board Co-op members wanted
December 09, 2008, 05:45:04 pm
This post is an appeal to any climbers in and around the Merseyside area who are interested in joining a training venue cooperative.

The venue is of a considerable size and has plenty of room for expansion of future training facilities. Rent is £10 per member per month and a 50 degree and 30 degree board are to go up in the near future (with a 40 degree board already in place). The venue is located in Liverpool city centre close to motorway and tunnel approaches and there are nearby parking facilities. If you're even remotely interested, drop me a pm and we can talk some more.

JohnM - Am I right in thinking you are a Liverpool resident?

Mr Crouch has promised to post some photos of the space later on today.

Thanks, Tom.

Richie Crouch

• forum hero
  • G Time
#1 Re: Liverpool Board Co-op members wanted
December 09, 2008, 10:48:14 pm
I think after today's meeting at the board we have space for around 3 more members to make everything balance out and not overload the venue! A lot of building work needs doing in the next couple of weeks but there is already a trainable area in use.

The idea will be to resurrect the giant board from the Dispensary and then add a lesser angled systems board along with campus/fingerboard setups. There is plenty of room and I couldn't get pics to link from my blog so just click on the link below this post to have a gander!

PM Myself or Tom if you are keen. It's very well situated and parking is free after 6pm during the week outside the museum i.e. 2 minutes walk (It's about a 3 minute walk from Lime street station).

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#2 Re: Liverpool Board Co-op members wanted
December 09, 2008, 11:21:38 pm
One request, so possible two spaces now Crouch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal