UKBouldering.com

Big Ron at Sheff Adventure Film Fest (27 Feb - 1 Mar) (Read 2449 times)

T_B

• forum hero
This doesn't seem to have been picked up so thought I'd post on here as it should be interesting.

Legend Ron Fawcett will be interviewed live by Ed Douglas at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival (27 Feb - 1 March '09)

http://www.shaff.co.uk/news/44/ron-fawcett-to-be-interviewed-by-ed-douglas-at-shaff

dave

looks good - you'd have thought mr heason would have posted up about that, out of the goodness of his heart if nothing else. ;) ::)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
I genuinely thought "Atkinson?!" for a second when I saw the thread title. It would have been similarly entertaining.

dave

entertaining but no doubt could turn sour if he notices any lazy n*****s in the audience.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
Legend Ron Fawcett will be interviewed live by Ed Douglas at the Sheffield Adventure Film Festival (27 Feb - 1 March '09)

That's one very long interview. Even Ron might not be able to keep smiling for that long.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
entertaining but no doubt could turn sour if he notices any lazy n*****s in the audience.

Always thought he was treated rather harshly just for trying to be street.

dave

true, simply substituting an "a" in place of an "er" when he said that could have bypassed this whole unpleasantness.

I hope ron will be able to clear up various rumours, like does he really swim at hathersage baths with marigolds on? i assume getting copies of fawcett on rock signed is the order of the day/s.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
There are plenty of other rumours which I doubt will be cleared up (or even brought up!).  ;)

dave

classic thread that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal