UKBouldering.com

Ulrikakakakakakakakakak! (Read 4384 times)

Big Frank

• forum abuser
Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 10:46:38 am
:bits: There was a young girl called Ulrika
Who's love life couldn't be sweeter
Sven was a fan
She was a hit with Stan
And she got shagged by the bloke off Blue Peter

dave

#1 Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 10:57:06 am
:roll: Nice, but its deffinetly more of a Cocktalk thing - they'll lap it up on there. Shame theres not a "date rape" emoticon, but this'll do: :bang:

Big Frank

• forum abuser
#2 Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 11:44:52 am
Yeh your right. :silly:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 12:04:39 pm
Quote from: "dave"
Shame theres not a "date rape" emoticon, but this'll do

You sick puppy you  :)

I like Ulrikakakakaka! I thought she was well funny on Shooting Starts, especially the one where she was doing some crazy flamenco stuff in the middle of a field.

This blokey that the beeb won't name - is he currently on the telly (I don't watch much you see) ?  Bet he's popular.

What is about Blue Peter that turns people bad? I mean there was that nice young man, who looked like butter wouldnt melt, but he turned into an Evil coke-fiend!!!

dave

#4 Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 12:23:26 pm
I think Ulrika has had a lot of unfair stick about this rape thing, everyone saying its a publicity stunt for the book. To be honest i can't imagine how horific being raped is, and I also understand its a very hard thing to come to terms with and live with - if this is her way of doing it then thats fair enough. Also if she gets a few quid out of it then thats fair enough too, cos i bet no amount of money will repair the psychological damage. Shame on John Leslie.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 Ulrikakakakakakakakakak!
October 29, 2002, 12:39:15 pm
Well said geeza! I doubt very much she'd do it as a publicity stunt. I never saw the program the other day, but she didn't even name the bloke I don't think. Bit suspect that it turns out there's 3 other women willing to point the finger at him too though, innit?

Nobody wants to believe a nice, jovial tv presenter is really a muthafucka, but that's probably what he's relying on too while he does his dirty work. Anyway, innocent until proven guilty I suppose, although the normal travesty that is a rape trial will no doubt apply. Might be the end of his career anyway I suppose.

I agree entirely - I know women who've been raped and the psycological scars go very deep. No excuse for it whatsoever, and one of the few things that really gets my back up. If he's guilty, then if she cashes in and gets him banged up in the same breath, then fair enough.  :evil:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal