Da News (Read 1531639 times)

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#3575 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 11:46:34 am
Quote from: aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

The return of the death penalty heads the list of demands, with dozens of separate campaigns calling for it.

Only dozens? Come on Britain, come on Richard Littlejohn, come on the Dialey Miale! We expect more of you.

What's the point in asking "the public" what they think anyway? They're the ones who voted Tory in the first place and then voted Tory in the AV referendum. The population of Britain has proved itself to be mostly turkeys who vote for Christmas because that nice Bernard Matthews David Cameron tells them it's what's good for them. I don't care what a bunch of semi-sentient mongs want debated in parliament.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#3576 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 11:56:30 am
Jasper. I love you.

Something else I discovered yesterday. JSA now gives you an initial 8 week threshold in which to apply for your chosen job or career job. If after then you haven't got it, you need to "broaden your search". "Even if it's just working in telesales for a while". NO.FUCKING.THANK.YOU.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#3577 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:04:17 pm
Well start off with a narrow search "Architect work on of fuckoff big impressive buildings", the broaden it to "Architect work on slightly smaller but still pretty fucking impressive buildings".

tomtom

• forum hero
#3578 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:04:36 pm
I largely agree but, ahem..., you shouldnt forget that...

Quote from: aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

The return of the death penalty heads the list of demands, with dozens of separate campaigns calling for it.

Only dozens? Come on Britain, come on Richard Littlejohn, come on the Dialey Miale! We expect more of you.

What's the point in asking "the public" what they think anyway? They're the ones who voted Tory and Lib Dem in the first place. The population of Britain has proved itself to be mostly turkeys who vote for Christmas because that nice Bernard Matthews David Cameron and Nick Clegg tells them it's what's good for them. I don't care what a bunch of semi-sentient mongs want debated in parliament.

tomtom

• forum hero
#3579 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:14:03 pm
Some brevity in a day of financial issues..

http://brokershandsontheirfacesblog.tumblr.com/

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#3580 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:17:30 pm

Fuck's sake I'm not getting into the "Nick Clegg sold out" argument. Suffice to say that if you don't believe that having Lib Dem MPs in the government has prevented the Tories from making an even bigger fuck up of things than they are doing then you're wrong because even the Tories themselves have admitted it. And as you well know Brown made it all but impossible for Clegg to form a coalition with Labour etc etc.

Damn, I bit there didn't I......  :-*

tomtom

• forum hero
#3581 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:25:07 pm

Fuck's sake I'm not getting into the "Nick Clegg sold out" argument. Suffice to say that if you don't believe that having Lib Dem MPs in the government has prevented the Tories from making an even bigger fuck up of things than they are doing then you're wrong because even the Tories themselves have admitted it. And as you well know Brown made it all but impossible for Clegg to form a coalition with Labour etc etc.

Damn, I bit there didn't I......  :-*

I was being a bit wicked ;)

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#3582 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:26:39 pm
All-in-all the LibDem's have got a pretty piss-poor deal out of the "coalition" and have been screwed at every possible opportunity.

tomtom

• forum hero
#3583 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:35:49 pm
All-in-all the LibDem's have got a pretty piss-poor deal out of the "coalition" and have been screwed at every possible opportunity.

Hmm... I agree with Jasper that they have modulated the tories extremes. But I think the Lib Dems have been rather naive - after all they got into bed with Satan, and have now been ferked up the arse by him..

They've been piss poor on the tuition fees thing and wetter than a wet wet thing over the phone hacking and NI thing... in fact the Lib Dems seem to have said ferk all about ferk all for the last few weeks... (new strategy? stay still and hope no-one notices them?)

SA Chris

• forum hero
#3584 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:43:58 pm
new strategy? stay still and hope no-one notices them?

Until the suddenly emerge as "New Lib Dem"

Election Slogan "We've want fuckall to do with those fuckers anymore"

tomtom

• forum hero
#3585 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:49:59 pm
new strategy? stay still and hope no-one notices them?

Until the suddenly emerge as "New Lib Dem"

Election Slogan "We've want fuckall to do with those fuckers anymore"

or "not wot nic said"

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#3586 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 12:58:07 pm
Please please please let this disgusting excuse for a man get his comeuppance!

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/sections.php?section_link=street_of_shame&issue=1294

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#3587 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 02:17:04 pm
Hmm... I agree with Jasper that they have modulated the tories extremes. But I think the Lib Dems have been rather naive - after all they got into bed with Satan, and have now been ferked up the arse by him..

My take on it is that they've sacrificed almost everything in exchange for having the referendum on AV (anyone honestly believe the Tories would have had that if they were on their own?), because if that had swung in favour of "Yes" it would have drastically changed the playing field.  As it is they were subject to petty slurring by their supposed bed-fellows.

tomtom

• forum hero
#3588 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 02:24:05 pm

My take on it is that they've sacrificed almost everything in exchange for having the referendum on AV (anyone honestly believe the Tories would have had that if they were on their own?), because if that had swung in favour of "Yes" it would have drastically changed the playing field.  As it is they were subject to petty slurring by their supposed bed-fellows.

Exactly, they were rogered up the arse by Cameron Satan

All Nick Cleggs got to show for it is 50p and a wet arse hole ;)

SA Chris

• forum hero
#3589 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 02:35:27 pm
Yup, seems like on a single spin of the wheel they bet all their chips on Black , and it came up Blue.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
#3590 Re: Da News
August 05, 2011, 08:41:11 pm
Not convinced the coalition can last much longer...
Conference season coming up.
Vote of no confidence in Nick?
Tories will be pretty upset about the "Legalise drugs" debate.
Cameroon, Chamomile, the smarmy git with the blue tie, is failing to dodge the Murdoch issue.
Stock market crash...
Public sector cut backs...
Defence cuts...
Economy cooling...

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3591 Re: Da News
August 06, 2011, 08:35:04 am
More news from the repellent slap-headed pig-faced cunt.

http://www.communities.gov.uk/news/newsroom/1960942

First public property map - councils could save billions
Published 5 August 2011
Councils and other public bodies should publish asset lists that will help to identify billions of pounds of potential savings and protect frontline services, Communities and Local Government Secretary and repellent slap-headed pig-faced cunt Eric Pickles announced today.

Sorry. Obese repellent slap-headed pig-faced cunt.

And here's where your - i.e. the govvernment's so not yours at all - is being wasted on all that crap like schools, libraries
, fire stations, doctors surgeries, NHS hospitals, and the like.

http://publicassets.communities.gov.uk/

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3592 Re: Da News
August 06, 2011, 08:38:41 am
Stuff you might not have known, but now do, thanks to Fox News.

Did you know the US President was Black?

http://twitpic.com/61bygw

(More on some of the people invited to his birthday bash.

--GUESTS: Al Sharpton, Patrick Gaspard, UBS Investment Bank President Robert Wolf, FCC Chair Julius Genachowski, Leader Nancy and Paul Pelosi, Secretary Tim Geithner, Secretary Arne Duncan, U.S. Trade Rep. Ron Kirk, Secretary Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Eric Holder, Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, Rep./DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former Virginia Gov. and DNC Chair Tim Kaine, Anita Dunn and Bob Bauer, Robert Gibbs, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, Valerie Jarrett, Michael Strautmanis, Pete Rouse, Bill Daley, Deputy Chief of Staff Alyssa Mastromonaco, Denis McDonough, John Brennan, Rahm Emanuel, Tina Tchen, White House chef Sam Kass, Julianna Smoot, Marty Nesbitt, Eric Whitaker, Linda Douglass, and many more.

--CELEBS: Jay-Z, Hill Harper, Chris Rock, Charles Barkley, Steve Harvey, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, Grant Hill, Gayle King.

)

JamieG

• forum hero
#3593 Re: Da News
August 10, 2011, 02:08:36 pm
Oops  :) Now here.

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3594 Re: Da News
August 11, 2011, 07:28:01 pm
Just fancy that!

http://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/transport-committee/news/bus-report/

And with subsidies to rural/"uneconomic" bus services routed through local authorities and councils, care to guess upon which particular repellent pig-faced obese slap-headed cunt of a Secretary of State's desk this falls?

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3595 Re: Da News
August 11, 2011, 10:43:47 pm

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3596 Re: Da News
August 12, 2011, 08:58:18 pm

Nothing less than a fulsome and glowing tribute!

Let's face it, it's no less than she would have wanted

http://istyosty.com/b/?u=Oi8vd3d3LmRhaWx5bWFpbC5jby51ay9uZXdzL2FydGljbGUtMjAyNDg2Mi9BbXktV2luZWhvdXNlcy1mYWNlLWJhZ3MtY29jYWluZS1CcmF6aWwtYmlkLWJvb3N0LXNhbGVzLmh0bWw%3D&b=0&f=norefer

What? I didn't get puntered for that crass, insensitive, and inappropriate outburst?  You fuckers are trying to goad me into scraping not only the concrete underneath the barrel, but digging out pieces of the upper mantle, aren't you?

It's almost like it's a challenge…

tomtom

• forum hero
#3597 Re: Da News
August 12, 2011, 09:10:04 pm
Having analysed the UKB punter matrix, I have come up with a simple four step plan to punterdom.

1. Say you love Mick Ryan*, repeatedly.. in fact make him a special love card, take a picture of it and send it in. Actually that would probably get you wadded.
2. Say quick draws should ALWAYS be left in routes reagardless, in fact they should be attached with superglue maillons..
3. Buy a land-rover and drive up and down the stanage causeway lots of times telling MTB'ers to fuck off and making you tube videos of squashing nice flowers/SSSI type places etc.. Then regail your exploits on here shamlessley.
4. Copy and paste a few UKC forum replies to posts here. AND never back down from what they say.

*if that fails replace with David Cameron.

aLICErOBERTSfANkLUB

• forum hero
  • Bucket Heid Man!
    • Comic Sans is Illegal!
#3598 Re: Da News
August 12, 2011, 09:47:17 pm
never back down

Now that I ***CAN*** manage!

tomtom

• forum hero

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal