Da News (Read 1531622 times)

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#400 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 08:05:13 am
More sat nav goings on!

bluebrad

I sniff rodents. Check the date. And the website.

(although I suspect you know this)

Still funny though.

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#401 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 11:47:31 am
Home Secretary puts blueys on company tab

I had a little bet with Mrs Sloper as to which cabinet member would be in the news of the screws this week, I lost but what the hell, this is just too good to be true.  So Ms Smith has probably been claiming her second home entertainment budget for years!  Bent as, nothing else to say.

I can understand the pleasure many are having in the various sleazy elements of this story, but it's was only a couple of bongo films FFS.

Am I right in thinking that the majority of the media / population have forgotten Stephen Milligan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#402 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 12:00:27 pm
 :agree:

And the rest! Jeffrey Archer anyone? Neil Hamilton? Jonathan Bloody Aitken!?  :lol:

I really couldn't care less about the "revelation" that MPs fiddle their expenses. NO SHIT SHERLOCK!!! They will all try to screw as much out of the system as possible. Why do you think they wanted the job in the first place? Sloper's joy is (as usual) completely misplaced as It's only a matter of time before the disgraceful, grubby dealings of another Tory are uncovered. Swings and roundabouts.

tomtom

• forum hero
#403 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 01:44:28 pm
It's only a matter of time before the disgraceful, grubby dealings of another Tory are uncovered. Swings and roundabouts.
Indeed - you could argue that the only reason more Labour MP's are getting 'caught' out now is because there are more of them!  ;)
Thieves, liars and cheats is the best general description of MP's that I have heard....

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
#404 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 05:12:47 pm
Lagers' mate from France has been at it again dahhn The Smoke:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090402/tuk-spider-man-scales-city-landmark-dba1618.html

tomtom

• forum hero
#405 Re: Da News
April 02, 2009, 05:23:56 pm
Lagers' mate from France has been at it again dahhn The Smoke:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090402/tuk-spider-man-scales-city-landmark-dba1618.html

Tsk, not even a FA
"He last scaled the Lloyd's building in May 2003 in a publicity stunt to promote the Spider-Man film"
Maybe he left some gear on it last time...

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#408 Re: Da News
April 06, 2009, 01:33:40 pm

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#409 Re: Da News
April 06, 2009, 08:29:58 pm
Ha ha, yeah nice one Schindler, shame about the 6 million that slipped under the net ...   Go Spielberg, you fascist cock.

John Rabe is next up in the hotseat as "nazi w/ a conscience" check the film listings for further details.   :yawn:

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#410 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 09:46:46 am
Sense from MPs for once  :beer1: :beer2: :pissed: :alky:

As an adult, I think the recommended daily alcohol limit is me drinking as much as I fucking want

Shame this will do fuck all to stop the major problem facing people who want to run pubs. That being the greedy cunts who charge extortionate amounts for leases, rents, refitting costs, advertising and so on making it virtually impossible to turn a profit. I do the accounts for a few pubs and this is by far the biggest problem. The reason you see loads of pubs with "Lease this pub" or "Business opportunity" on them is that nobody wants to take on what is basically a scam. Work like a dog and give all your profit to the brewery/chain company/landlord? No thanks.

A lot of these places would be perfectly profitable if the lease/rent was just reduced to an acceptable level. All the bleating about tax ignores the fact that (e.g.) wholesalers sell "premium" lagers like Stella to independent boozers for about 90p a pint so if the pub sells it for around £2.70 (some places it's a LOT more) then they are still making about £1.50 profit after VAT is taken into consideration. That's not bad and is certainly a big enough mark up to be able to discount it at certain times for promotions etc etc and still turn a profit.

I can see how in certain cases the problem IS the number of people coming through the door but for many it is simply that they are being strangled by corporate greed. The measures proposed by MPs do nothing to address this. I can't see reducing tax or increasing supermarket prices making much difference at all.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#411 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 11:22:49 am
What Jasper says is correct, but there are two other major factors which have made running pubs less profitable.

1. Jasper has taken up climbing and has a child and so spends far less time in the pub than he should

2. I have a stable home life and spend far less time in the pub than I used to

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#412 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 11:33:07 am
True. That is actually what did for the Broadfield.  :whistle:

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
#413 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 11:38:03 am
Bet John Terry wished that this had happened when he missed that penalty in the Champions League Final last year.  ;)

bluebrad

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#414 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 01:40:45 pm
What Jasper says is correct, but there are two other major factors which have made running pubs less profitable.

1. Jasper has taken up climbing and has a child and so spends far less time in the pub than he should

2. I have a stable home life and spend far less time in the pub than I used to

True. That is actually what did for the Broadfield.  :whistle:

:lol:

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#416 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 02:18:09 pm
Probably make a more interesting film than Tom Hanks  :)

We wish she could talk, we truly do

Because then she would be worth a fortune? I wish my dog could talk too, and I don't mean saying sausages.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#417 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 02:51:14 pm
Whats wrong with a skin-full, usually has the same effect?  :P

Men who used the treatment five minutes before having intercourse extended their love-making from half a minute to almost four minutes, trials showed.

A whole four minutes. Hello girls.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#418 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 02:57:31 pm
Probably make a more interesting film than Tom Hanks  :)

We wish she could talk, we truly do

Because then she would be worth a fortune? I wish my dog could talk too, and I don't mean saying sausages.

A talking dog you say!?

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#419 Re: Da News
April 07, 2009, 03:10:00 pm
Whats wrong with a skin-full, usually has the same effect?  :P

Men who used the treatment five minutes before having intercourse extended their love-making from half a minute to almost four minutes, trials showed.

A whole four minutes. Hello girls.

They could have got nine if they hadn't waited five minutes, twats  :P

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#420 Re: Da News
April 08, 2009, 02:37:38 pm

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#421 Re: Da News
April 08, 2009, 02:55:37 pm
I misread that as "Fiend" :lol:

'He began hitting me with a chain and then pulled down my trousers and started biting. It was agony,' he said.

Is it me, or does this sound like a shit excuse for getting oral sex of your fiend?

"Oh, I was hoovering whilst naked, slipped and unfortunately fell onto that huge dildo the wife left lying about".  Just tie some string to it next time.   :wank:

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#422 Re: Da News
April 08, 2009, 02:56:38 pm
Wonder if he knows this guy  :lol:

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#423 Re: Da News
April 08, 2009, 08:56:34 pm
Quote from: cock cutting report
...when he suddenly lost his temper. Grabbing a scalpel, he sliced off the penis in front of shocked nursing staff, and then placed it on the operating table where he chopped it into small pieces before storming out of the operating theatre at Bucharest hospital.

Quote from: later in same article
Vice-president of the Romanian Doctors Union, Vasile Astarastoae, said: 'Ciomu's case is a dangerous precedent for all Romanian doctors. In future doctors may have to think very carefully about what work they undertake.'

Yeah, right. In future doctors may have to think very carefully about deliberately fucking up people's lives by cutting up their genitals for no good reason.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#424 Re: Da News
April 09, 2009, 09:43:15 am

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal