#75 Re: Da News
December 09, 2008, 11:51:57 am
Tis The Grauniad slackers.....

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#76 Re: Da News
December 09, 2008, 03:59:00 pm
WTF?!#@!!? is it going to be illegal for kids to look at themselves in a mirror the US after this?  If she wanted to embarass herself by sending pics of herself to other people then thats her own stupid fault.

I don't know if thats worse than treating cartoon characters as real people.  What a fucking joke!

Just a shame that both of these examples will probably serve as example "case trials/law" for this countries overly paranoid policitically correct idiots.

robertostallioni

• forum hero
#77 Re: Da News
December 09, 2008, 04:07:24 pm
WTF?!#@!!? is it going to be illegal for kids to look at themselves in a mirror the US after this?  If she wanted to embarass herself by sending pics of herself to other people then thats her own stupid fault.

Fantastic. I like her high school name.

"The unnamed student from Licking Valley High School in Newark, Ohio was arrested Friday after school officials discovered the materials and notified police."

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#78 Re: Da News
December 09, 2008, 04:40:58 pm
Calling a place that, you are just asking for trouble.

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
#79 Re: Da News
December 12, 2008, 02:17:54 pm
Ooooowwwww!! Toddlers todgers getting crushed in toilets health and safety experts warn!!

bluebrad

tomtom

• forum hero
#80 Re: Da News
December 15, 2008, 07:51:42 am
Well the shits really hit the fan in Cusop
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hereford/worcs/7782598.stm

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#81 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:17:10 pm

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#82 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:22:00 pm
you couldn't make it up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7786462.stm

Read that earlier, just laughed as it was in the "Entertainment" section.

Apparently Obesity is now a taboo subject!!!  No its not, they're just fat lazy cunts. 

I found this particularly ironic...

Quote from:
The obesity story has not stayed in its box. It has run and run, but it has also provoked soul-searching.

Err, hang on, I think the point is there is a lack[/url] of running  :lol:

BTW - BMI is a crap index, waist-hip ratio is far more useful and informative measure of obesity.

tomtom

• forum hero
#83 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:28:55 pm
you couldn't make it up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7786462.stm

Apparently Obesity is now a taboo subject!!!  No its not, they're just fat lazy cunts.  
Aye - I was going to use exactly those words, instead of obese just call them fat lazy cunts!

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#84 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:31:03 pm
Speaking as a fat lazy cunt myself, I am fine with this terminology and can't see why any of my fellow lard arses should complain.

dave

#85 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:31:38 pm
the best indicator of obesity is a mirror. if you look in the mirror and see a chubby calorie collector, you're obese.

the problem I see with the whole obesity thing is the danger of everyone claiming its a medial problem rather than just poor diet and lakc of excersise, implying that the fatties can't do anything about it. Similarly no-doubt aresholes of the future will claim diminished resposibilty on the basis that they suffer CLDS - "Chronic Likeabilty Deficit Syndrome", thus you can't discriminate against dickheads anymore.

tomtom

• forum hero
#86 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:35:41 pm
Speaking as a fat lazy cunt myself, I am fine with this terminology and can't see why any of my fellow lard arses should complain.
Lagers:  :lol: nice one,
Dave: - next we'll have to use vertically challenged instead of short. Please I hope thats not used already? Maybe we should use seriously un-thin instead? pah.

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#87 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 02:48:54 pm
the best indicator of obesity is a mirror. if you look in the mirror and see a chubby calorie collector, you're obese.

the problem I see with the whole obesity thing is the danger of everyone claiming its a medial problem rather than just poor diet and lakc of excersise, implying that the fatties can't do anything about it. Similarly no-doubt aresholes of the future will claim diminished resposibilty on the basis that they suffer CLDS - "Chronic Likeabilty Deficit Syndrome", thus you can't discriminate against dickheads anymore.

:agree:

CLDS already exists in the form of various "Personality Disorders" - the most unhelpful diagnosis known to modern medicine. Once a patient (or "twat") has recieved such a diagnosis along with the explaination that it is not a treatable condition they use the label to excuse every type of cuntism.

"It's not a personality disorder, you're just a twat" should be posted on billboards everywhere to solve this issue. Along with a similar campaign about fat lazt cunts.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#88 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:07:59 pm

Sorry dave, but thats exceptionally flippant and completely neglects those unfortunate enough to suffer from body image distortion....

EDIT : Forgot to say, spot-on with the CLDS though  :lol: :hug:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 03:17:58 pm by slack---line, Reason: as above »

dave

#89 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:17:53 pm

Sorry dave, but thats exceptionally flippant and completely neglects those unfortunate enough to suffer from body image distortion....

well, to be fair, people with that particular disorder aren't seeing someone fat, they're seeing someone thin, but for whatever reason distorting that image in the brain or just react to it differently - its not a cognitive visual impairment. I'm sure they still "see" the way everyone else does.

i'm just surprised no-one piced up that i was also discriminating against blind people there too.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 03:23:45 pm by dave »

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#90 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:21:17 pm

i'm just surprised no-one piced up that i was also discriminating against blind people there too.

Person most likely to fuck up using the quote tags.
:whistle: :lol:

tomtom

• forum hero
#91 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:23:18 pm

That picture makes me sick  ;)

dave

#92 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:24:51 pm

Person most likely to fuck up using the quote tags.
:whistle: :lol:

at least i check straight away and correct it, see above.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#93 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:29:35 pm
at least i check straight away and correct it, see above.

Aye, noticed that, handy being able to modify them as I sometimes forget to "Preview" posts first myself :P

Right enough pissing around from me (for now) I've got work to do (for once).

robertostallioni

• forum hero
#94 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 03:50:34 pm
On a similar theme, but NSFW

When you look via webcam you see a strumpet. When this girl looks in the mirror, she see's the fat girl.

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
#95 Re: Da News
December 17, 2008, 06:06:34 pm

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#96 Re: Da News
December 19, 2008, 11:47:10 am
No cake for Adolf

WTF, given past history, thats one of the dumbest names for your kid I've ever heard.

Flame the new scent from BK  (Fiend is waiting for the competitors to release their version) :P

tomtom

• forum hero
#97 Re: Da News
December 19, 2008, 12:08:49 pm
Flame the new scent from BK  (Fiend is waiting for the competitors to release their version) :P
Excellent...
Mc Donalds can call their  'eau de Toillette....  "Ronald"

KFC could call theirs "Saunders water" (or make it smell like their clean up wipes!)

Istanbul Kebabs down the road could call theirs "shit on a stick"

Our local chippy could also do a good one.....  ;)

'Dhansak by Chanel'... I can see it now, a multi-million pound advert with Nicole Kidman on some NYC rooftop scene smearing lime pickle over her flange, drizzling curry on her jugs and crumbling poppodoms on her twitching midriff to seduce some poor innocent..

:spank: bad Tom... and its only just friday afternoon!!

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#98 Re: Da News
December 19, 2008, 12:12:50 pm
L'Arde, the new anti-aging cream from Two-Steps.

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#99 Re: Da News
December 19, 2008, 12:24:33 pm
Someone really put their foot in it  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal