UKBouldering.com

Beacon Comp (N Wales) (Read 2874 times)

Rhys

• menacing presence
Beacon Comp (N Wales)
September 10, 2003, 10:58:17 pm
Anyone entering the Beacon aggregate this year? I'm planning to spend the Winter in Parisellas but I figure I'll have to go to the wall a few times. I'm not really into the competition thing but I think it'd be good for motivation over 6 months. I guess I'm trying to suss out the competition :D

dontfollowme

• Trusted Users
  • junky
#1 Beacon Comp (N Wales)
September 10, 2003, 11:22:25 pm
Yeah its good because you don't get penalised for failing a problem on your first go and Jez sets some cool problems.

Scouse D

• forum hero
#2 Beacon Comp (N Wales)
September 11, 2003, 12:09:32 pm
Wonder if nodder's gonna enter this year? I remember going to see him a couple of years ago and all he ever did was go on about Beacon problems, although to be fair he did eventually manage to win the aggregate- and got fairly strong in the process. He was a man possessed

Rhys

• menacing presence
#3 Beacon Comp (N Wales)
September 11, 2003, 12:42:39 pm
That'll be an odd one, I've never met the man but apparently we look alike- I've had several people thinking I'm him- and I believe he too lives on a farm on Anglesey it's spooky :shock: .

He must be well pissed off, coments like 'You were climbing well shit the other day' and 'Christ he gone weak/ downhill recently' must confuse him :D  :wink: .

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
#4 Beacon Comp (N Wales)
September 24, 2003, 10:07:05 am
i entered it about  4 years ago, it's too far away now to enter :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal