UKBouldering.com

UKBer's own routes ticklist / repeat requests / hype. (Read 9257 times)

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Well we seem to have successfully vaulted over the "wall of modesty"  :lol:

But no-one is posting routes *I* can do (apart from Hyndsight which I can't walk to). I'm not even after essential repeats, just stuff people think I'd enjoy of theirs....

There are a couple of my old routes from way back when that tick your esoteric box and should put a smile on your face. In fact Grimer highlighted them in Summit as part of the new Southern Limestone guide feature as intriguing enough for him to seek out namely: Jelly Wobble E3 at Via Gellia and Amethyst Wall given E3 (but E4) at Wirksworth Quarry. Whilst in the area you could also seek out Whisper E4 at Secret Garden/Chasecliffe.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
There are a couple of my old routes from way back when that tick your esoteric box and should put a smile on your face. In fact Grimer highlighted them in Summit as part of the new Southern Limestone guide feature as intriguing enough for him to seek out namely: Jelly Wobble E3 at Via Gellia and Amethyst Wall given E3 (but E4) at Wirksworth Quarry. Whilst in the area you could also seek out Whisper E4 at Secret Garden/Chasecliffe.

Cheers old man. Whisper has been vaguely on the radar for a while. I did see that summit article and made a mental note of those limestone gems, as much as I hate inland limestone ofc.

petejh

• forum hero
It's all about you you you isn't it...
Come on you can't ask ukb'ers for some of their less travelled FA's and then expect them to modestly not mention any..

Would be interested to see a list of all FAs done by folk on ukb. Would make quite an impressive ticklist!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal