UKBouldering.com

i gave myself the job of been banned from britain firsts page...... (Read 4739 times)

mark s

• junky
 iset myself the goal of getting banned from britain firsts bullshit page on facebook today.
it started off slow but it was the morning and most of the doley's were probably still in bed with hangovers from special brew.
early afternoon with a fresh batch of comments posted and the idiots started to bite,although a few rational people must look because the likes were coming through. i then got into 5th gear and the insults about me being un-british etc were flowing in my direction. i was batting them back just as quick until i could no longer post.
a little check and boom,result. i could no longer post. they had banned me.

i do recommend to go on their page and start dropping a few messages here and there. the response is laughable.

dave

Get any good screenshots?

mark s

• junky
i never thought of doing that.
 i commented on one post about refugees who will not be willing to work, i pointed out that they will work very hard doing the jobs that britain first followers are too stupid to do. a woman replied saying how dare i put down the working class of britain who are the back bone of the country,who fought in the world wars. i told her both my grandads were there and would welcome the refugees with open arms.
i also pointed out her error that british people who are un willing to work cannot be called working class.

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
I commend your valiant stance sir!

Though I do wonder how much time you have in your hands...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three Nine

• forum hero
iset myself the goal of getting banned from britain firsts bullshit page on facebook today.
it started off slow but it was the morning and most of the doley's were probably still in bed with hangovers from special brew.
early afternoon with a fresh batch of comments posted and the idiots started to bite,although a few rational people must look because the likes were coming through. i then got into 5th gear and the insults about me being un-british etc were flowing in my direction. i was batting them back just as quick until i could no longer post.

i do recommend to go on their page and start dropping a few messages here and there. the response is laughable.

Right on brother. You keen to go shout 'nazi scum' aggressively next time they have a demo? I just love shouting down those thick bastards. I just wish you didn't have such a homophobic profile pic, otherwise we'd get on just fine.

mark s

• junky

Right on brother. You keen to go shout 'nazi scum' aggressively next time they have a demo? I just love shouting down those thick bastards. I just wish you didn't have such a homophobic profile pic, otherwise we'd get on just fine.

im not homophobic at all.

not sure why you called me a dumb cunt though in karma

mark s

• junky
three nine ???? im waiting :jab:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
I've just banned him for personal abuse - I suspect he'll be back in a while...

mark s

• junky

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
I am baffled.

Easily done, I know.

I barely register profile pics (usually mostly obscured and tiny viewed on Tapatalk) and now removed?

Was it homophobic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
It should have been "DO YOU EVEN LIFT, F****T?!", I always thought...

kelvin

• forum hero
F****T

I'm struggling to work this one out - one short on the asterix count to be what I think it is.  :-\

mark s

• junky
It was a pic of Arnie with the quote "cross fit faggots get out of my gym"

Who is this three nine bloke in real life? Tried pm him but it wont allow

mark s

• junky
I removed it, this three nine bloke called me a dumb cunt in karma,bubba banned him for abuse.

He can call me what he wants online as I know he is a keyboard warrior. Easy to hide behind a screen.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
I'd seen it. No doubt Mark hasn't got a trace of homophobia about him but having a profile pic with the word "faggot" in it isn't going to help convince anyone of that. It's just not a word we use now is it?

Duma

• forum hero

Who is this three nine bloke in real life? Tried pm him but it wont allow
He's Barrows fluffer.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix

i also pointed out her error that british people who are un willing to work cannot be called working class.

Brilliant.

Cuckoo

I've just had a look on their page (quiet afternoon in the office) and to be honest I'm amazed. I'm not on FB so maybe I'm a little naive, but if all the people that comment are genuine then I actually find it quite scary. Is it simply a lack of education? I find it hard to believe that relatively 'normal' looking peeps are so full of bile and venon. Wow. :'(

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
I've just had a look on their page (quiet afternoon in the office) and to be honest I'm amazed. I'm not on FB so maybe I'm a little naive, but if all the people that comment are genuine then I actually find it quite scary. Is it simply a lack of education? I find it hard to believe that relatively 'normal' looking peeps are so full of bile and venon. Wow. :'(

History is replete with almost unimaginable evil and suffering, inflicted by quite dull and unremarkable looking people.

They might even be the norm, not the exception.

Cuckoo

Oh ah. Having given it some thought ive decided im surprised I was surprised if that makes any sense. I guess what with a soapbox being given to anyone with a computer or phone it just seems more apparent.

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
Since the "immigration debate" has become more prominently discussed I think there are a lot of people who feel their views - which I genuinely believe are driven almost exclusively by racism, and more particularly, Islamophobia/Arabophobia - have been legitimised.

Since these Britain First type groups have started popping up it is incredible how many people there are who are willing to publicly say the worst possible things about other people. The unusual thing is that I honestly don't think that many of them would ever say these things about black people or Chinese people etc as that would be clearly racist - it's all focussed on Islamic/Arabic people.

Specimens, the lot of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal