UKBouldering.com

An Open Letter to Nick Colton and the BMC (Read 20426 times)

a dense loner

• forum hero
what the fuck are you guys on about? it just looks like you're talking absolute nonsense when all it boils down to is that some of you just can't stand mick

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
Please specify which of my comments is a lie and I'll be happy to apologise here.

Thanks for your further correspondence.

I'm sorry you have toaken these comments seriously:

I'd have thought Mr Ryan was more like Pol Pot.

I'm so sorry.  I can only apologise.
In my ignorance I though Mick Ryan was the equivalent of a fascist dicatator, one level above Josef Mengele, torturing innocent souls in his own domain of UKC.  Power gone to the head, etc.

But the truth is now revealed! Praise Mick and all his deeds. The fools that suffer under his heel are none but they that deserve eternal pain.

Long rule Herr Ryan!!!!

They were not intended seriously, I had hoped the writing style woud make that clear.  I apologise that you were bothered by them, I certainly don't hold you on a par with creators of genocide.

I still stand by my serious opinions in this thread.

Dense:  You are as wise as ever. However, "can't stand Mick" isn't accurate as I said in my previous posts.

Norton Sharley

• forum hero
what the fuck are you guys on about? it just looks like you're talking absolute nonsense when all it boils down to is that some of you just can't stand mick

:agree:

The BMC, Mick Ryan, and some other folk are off to tea at No. 10.  Bet they don't have Yorkshire tea and the tea will be made with that crappy southern scummy water.  Yuk.  Think I'll stop at home instead and write a letter to the civil servants in charge of climbing, whoever that may be?  ;)

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
must agree, the water down south is indeed disgusting. We're lucky to have some of the best water in the uk in the mighty MCR

Somebody's Fool

• forum hero
Not to mention some of the best white water in the UK in the mighty CHSTR. Eh Jim?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
We're lucky to have some of the best water in the uk england in the mighty MCR

Why else do you much of the good whisky gets made up here? It's all about the water.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
Going by the fact that whisky tastes like shit, I presumed the water also did  :P

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder

Why else do you much of the good whisky gets made up here? It's all about the water.

And the peat, oak casks, wine/port thats been in the casks....but the base is still H2O

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal