UKBouldering.com

When I want to pig out, I . . . (Read 16778 times)

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#25 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 10:53:20 am
I'd agree with Irn-Bru (out of a glass bottle) for hangover cures.  Generally I don't feel like eating when hung over, but when I do it tends to be greasy fry ups.

chappers

• forum hero
#26 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 11:07:29 am
when i ride the long way home from work and need to eat something bad i toast bread, butter with ketchup, meanwhile i have grilled some fish fingers. place on toast, add grated cheese and douse with tobasco, grill to melt cheese. a far superior version of cheese on toast.

or...mexican food.

Falling Down

• forum hero
    • bensblogredux
#27 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 06:24:54 pm

That and Irn-Bru are the perfect cure for hangovers (and are great even when your not :D)
[/quote]

Irn Bru and Pickled Onion Monster Munch - works a treat.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#28 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 08:28:09 pm
Pickled Onion Monster Munch - works a treat.

Check out the gourmand!   8)

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
#29 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 08:29:36 pm
Pickled Onion Monster Munch - works a treat.

Check out the gourmand!   8)

best crisps in the world

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#30 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 08:34:43 pm
Frazzles.  Those crisps that are hollow and shaped into piglets.    No no's - prawn cocktail.  I don't do crustacean, not even fake crustacean.

Ah tell thee, I've tried crisps all over the world and only the Brits know anything worth knowing about crisps. 

I was once served crisps as part of a veggie full English in Thailand.  They are bonkers people.

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
#31 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 08:38:41 pm
spicy tomato snaps.... hmmmmm

Moo

• forum hero
  • Is an idiot
#32 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 03, 2008, 10:08:50 pm
Its dirty and its wrong and its a bit sordid and seedy but kebab  :guilty: oh my how i love kebab with litres of garlic mayo and every kind of salad they have available it prefferably having been mixed on the floor. The greasier the better if I can't see through the paper by the time I'm done then i don't feel satisfied and the next day i won't feel bad i'll feel fulfilled. :wave:

the other day purely out of curiosity i ate a rustlers burger the microwabeable ones 70 seconds it took and i'll say this never ever eat a rustlers burger they are the purest form of filth i'd rather lick my bathroom clean than eat another one of those it would taste better and have more nutritional value

fatneck

• forum hero
  • Fishing Helm
#33 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 05, 2008, 12:13:49 am
Quote from: chappers
when i ride the long way home from work and need to eat something bad i toast bread, butter with ketchup, meanwhile i have grilled some fish fingers. place on toast, add grated cheese and douse with tobasco, grill to melt cheese. a far superior version of cheese on toast.

I do this but with butter, marmite and sardines instead of ketchup, fish fingers and tabasco, although marmite, cheese and fish fingers on toast is good, in fact anything involving toast, butter and marmite is a winner in my book. Had toast, marmite and scrambled eggs today, that was niiice...

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#34 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 05, 2008, 12:47:14 am
Had toast, marmite and scrambled eggs today, that was niiice...

Another great hangover cure, tried and tested.  With the obligatory Irn Bru  :alky:

underground

• forum hero
#35 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 05, 2008, 12:56:00 am
Those crisps that are hollow and shaped into piglets.   
those memories, etched into my 3 year old brain.... They were Piglets...

The man who ran the Co-op, was eating the piglets, and writing in his pad... and he offered me a Piglet. It was nice flavoured.. I still frequent this Co op - freezers in the window now, no man, I know I'll never see him again. Never see the low shelves, with flour, and tinned peaches, Carnation evaporated milk. We could still see the objects, but never the man, bending down, maroon overall, and the golden sunshine bathing him, and us, me and my mum, in the Co op that afternoon.

Some days, I just want to have one more Piglet...

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#36 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 05, 2008, 04:40:09 pm
I don't eat them now, but maybe 20 years ago I would've had 3 pot noodles in a row. 

andy_e

• forum hero
#37 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 05, 2008, 04:51:54 pm
Koka potted noodles are awesome, and 79p...

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#38 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 02:26:55 pm
3 (three) organic poached eggs on top of last nights homemade pizza leftovers, finely chopped wild garlic scattered on top, condiments.

*Drool*

*Bleurgh*

*Drool*

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#39 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 02:54:54 pm
Its dirty and its wrong and its a bit sordid and seedy but kebab  :guilty: oh my how i love kebab with litres of garlic mayo and every kind of salad they have available it prefferably having been mixed on the floor. The greasier the better if I can't see through the paper by the time I'm done then i don't feel satisfied and the next day i won't feel bad i'll feel fulfilled. :wave:

Kebabs are good. I get them from the Iranian place near the Hallamshire, Pizza Roma which I discovered when the Mrs was in hospital with Sharpe Jr. The mixed kebab is a fine thing for sure - only available in large as it should be - plenty of salad and chilli sauce. Their burgers are top quality too. My personal favourite for pigging out being the 1/2lb Hawaiian (two burgers, pineapple, cheese) with salad and chilli sauce, chips included. Pristine kitchen, excellent service, bargain price, free delivery and top lardage. Mmmmmm.  ;D

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
#40 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 08:22:12 pm

Kebabs are good. I get them from the Iranian place near the Hallamshire, Pizza Roma which I discovered when the Mrs was in hospital with Sharpe Jr. The mixed kebab is a fine thing for sure - only available in large as it should be - plenty of salad and chilli sauce. Their burgers are top quality too. My personal favourite for pigging out being the 1/2lb Hawaiian (two burgers, pineapple, cheese) with salad and chilli sauce, chips included. Pristine kitchen, excellent service, bargain price, free delivery and top lardage. Mmmmmm.  ;D

pineapple, that's just plain wrong.... close to -ve Karma for that.... and not just cos it's a fruit!!

andy_e

• forum hero
#41 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 09:41:54 pm
... order a 747 pizza from Pitza Cano in Hyde Park, Leeds. 16" and four toppings of your choice. That's 5188.68cm^2 of heaven. Arguably the finest pizza joint in Leeds.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#42 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 09:59:31 pm

pineapple, that's just plain wrong.... close to -ve Karma for that.... and not just cos it's a fruit!!

I agree that it should be wrong Jon but it isn't. The sweetness of the pineapple is counteracted by the chilli sauce and makes for a succulent, lardtastic, greasy, meaty feast.

However I've always been one for combinations others might shun. My "usual" for years at the Grand Potato (another quality drunken pig out establishment) was a filling of frankfurter, cottage cheese, chilli sauce and garlic butter. Fantastic.

Nibile

• forum hero
  • Part Animal Part Machine
    • TOTOLORE
#43 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 10:51:06 pm
what??
kebab to pig out? i have kebab every other day!!!

to pig out i deep fry alot, alot of chicken and potatoes. alot of red wine, and then if possible alot of good whiskey.

hey uncle,
do you still remember that dinner we had with eric the night before your last day here?
that was some piggin' out dammit.

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#44 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 10:51:51 pm
fuckin hell i want a margarita now.

Nibile

• forum hero
    • TOTOLORE
#45 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 10:59:16 pm
thinking about it...
tonight i ate: two (small) milanese steaks with carrots julienne, and two hamburgers with beans.
one bottle of wine.

unclesomebody

• forum hero
  • 1-5-NEIN!
  • more business, less party.
#46 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 10:59:43 pm
what??
kebab to pig out? i have kebab every other day!!!

to pig out i deep fry alot, alot of chicken and potatoes. alot of red wine, and then if possible alot of good whiskey.

hey uncle,
do you still remember that dinner we had with eric the night before your last day here?
that was some piggin' out dammit.

mmmmmm.... how could I forget. So much meat... in fact, I was in a meat based trance. It just kept coming out the kitchen, more and more, all night!

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#47 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 11:14:57 pm
Lore, my stomach is empty in anticipation.

Average hungry day

2 x Cajun chicken and salad meals
1 x 12" Vegetarian special pizza
1 heaped bowl x Fruit n Fibre
1 bag x donuts
2 x Muller Fruit Corners
1 x Banana as warm down

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
#48 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 11:18:11 pm
When at Uni, a friend and I could eat a while Sara Lee chocolate gateau between the two of us.  After pigging out on a proper dinner mind.
And I'm talking the big fucker- family size.
Mmmmmm.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
#49 Re: When I want to pig out, I . . .
April 21, 2008, 11:22:33 pm
I just hope all of you can comprehend the punters that you are when it comes to eating feats. I'll give 1,000 of your native currency to anyone that can beat Crouch in an eating contest. If you fail, you must publicise your penis specification.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal