UKBouldering.com

Peak Bolt Fund - a question. (Read 2435 times)

luckyjez

• addict
Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 12:44:46 pm
We've managed to fill up the collecting tin for the Peak Bolt Fund at Outside in Hathersage. Anyone involved in it want to get in touch and arrange collection? Ta.

Paul B

• forum hero
#1 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 01:00:36 pm
you have a pm

Jerry Morefat

• addict
#2 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 02:56:26 pm
Is anything going on with regards to the peak bolt fund? There was talk a little while ago of some kind of bolting 'workshop' at horshoe. Is anything like this likely to held around the spring  or in the foreseeable future, as I would be quite keen to get involved?

Paul B

• forum hero
#3 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 03:08:30 pm
hmmm unfortunately things stagnated a bit this summer with Jon being on a trip and me being rather injured. A workshop was planned but didn't come off for various reasons. I'm sure something along the lines of a bolting workshop will be organised when the conditions are more suitable, I know the BMC plan to do some testing on bolts at horseshoe at some point.

luckyjez

• addict
#4 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 03:36:39 pm
thanks Paul. pm'd you back.

IainW

#5 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 06:20:16 pm
Hi Paul,

The box in CragX is also getting fairly full. Just PMed you but not sure if I got it to work so posting as well.

Iain

Paul B

• forum hero
#6 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 27, 2007, 06:26:31 pm
No problem i'll pick that up asap.

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#7 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 28, 2007, 06:13:29 pm
Is anything going on with regards to the peak bolt fund? There was talk a little while ago of some kind of bolting 'workshop' at horshoe. Is anything like this likely to held around the spring  or in the foreseeable future, as I would be quite keen to get involved?
I´m back in the UK in Jan and will try to sort this out with the BMC (who own the crag) then.

curly ben

• addict
#8 Re: Peak Bolt Fund - a question.
November 30, 2007, 11:31:38 am

...I wouldn't let Barrack near a drill.....he will jus hurt himself. I am out of the country and will not be able to put him back together  ::) :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal