the shizzle > bouldering

YYFY!!!

<< < (403/1580) > >>

slackline:

--- Quote from: boulderingbacon on August 26, 2010, 10:21:56 pm ---Took me half an hour before i looked down. ;D.

--- End quote ---

Should have just done it in winter, we couldn't even see the drops when we came down that way earlier this year  :P

The view makes it all worth it... by Pie Monster, on Flickr
T'is a great scramble though (definitely easier walking when iced up though!).

SA Chris:
We did it in perfect winter nick, cloudless and nice neve. Was my first winter in the UK, and scored ace winter condition in N Wales. Sadly it was also the last time I did any winter climbing in Wales.

Fultonius:
So psyched. Climbed for the first time in 7 months since my crash and it felt amazing, even though it was just pulling on plastic with a top-rope just the feeling of upward progress and using feet was great!

The beastmaker has definitely been my saviour - finger strength is still there and stamina ain't bad too. Mainly stuck to f5 - f6a routes but did a f6b and got to the end of a f6c but bailed due to a knee-risking move that I didn't like the look off.

Won't be able to do anything steep till my hamstrings get a lots stronger, but who cares - I CAN CLIMB and it's only 4 months since my surgery.  :thumbsup:

Moo:
I'm officialy moving to sheffield, end terrace with my girlfriend 2 mins walk from the works and its cheap as chips :thumbsup:

SA Chris:
The Works isn't cheap as chips. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version