UKBouldering.com

A long shot i know - Drum kit for sale. (Read 1101 times)

Karl

• regular
    • My band, metal. more metal than yer mam's ketal.
A long shot i know - Drum kit for sale.
August 02, 2007, 09:46:44 pm
I'm selling my kit, i don't use it no more and it is currently in my shed and winter will be upon us soon.

Here's a complete run down of what is included in the kit.

"Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage - Green Sparkle

Full kit, with a collection of Zildjian K & Z Custom cymbals.
A DW collectors edition snare and a one of look, natural wood rims on the kick drum. Complete with Evans coated G2 skins on all toms, [ minus 10" Tom ] & Kick drum.
The kit is mounted on YESS System mounts, these are all in full working condition.

The shells have minor imperfections from general wear and tear but nothing major and can only really be spotted with a close up inspection.

Also included is a DW 5000 Series double kick pedal, possibly one of the smoothest pedals out there on the market, in both looks and the feel you get when you're playing it.

Here's a complete run down of what is included;

22" Kick Drum
10" Rack Tom
12" Rack Tom
14" Floor Tom
14 x 5.5" Dw Collectors Snare - Copper Shell With Gold detail S/N: 285670
Protection Racket Case to fit the snare included. Aquarian Texture coated power dot skin.

13" Z Custom Hi-hats - No cracks or any damage to these hats, they sound amazing to boot!

17" K Custom Dark Crash, relatively new addition to the kit, not seen that much action, once again. No damage. nice fast tone.

17" K Custom Dark China - Again, no damage to this cymbal, very fast decay and very tight sounding cymbal.

20" K Custom Ride - An amazing cymbal, words do not do this cymbal justice, it just sounds so good. Once again, no damage to this cymbal

Protection Racket Deluxe cymbal Case, wheeled and adjustable handle. Separate Hi-hat / Splash cymbal compartment, fully lined to protect the cymbals.

Also included is a full set of hardware, including 2 DW 5000 Series Boom cymbal stands, fully adjustable and lockable. 1 Yamaha single braced boom stand.  1 Mapex Hi-hat Stand, this is the only item that is looking worse for wear, i never got round to replacing it with a better model. 1 fully adjustable pearl snare stand and 1 yamaha snare stand.

This all comes beautifully packed in a 'Hardcase' Hardcase, this again has seen some action whilst at gigs and as a result, it suffered a minor set back when it's wheels broke off. It still works fine though, i'm pretty sure it could survive hiroshima...

I'm selling this kit as i no longer have anywhere to store it, and i don't play gigs anymore so it has been sat unused for the last 5 months, the shells on this kit have only been used for 1 gig and in 2 recording sessions, it's a shame i'm selling it. But i want some bongo's instead...

Any serious offers considered, pictures are available on request. If you are interested in a single item, again. Feel free to get in touch via email.

k.wooffindin AT gmail.com "

I'm going to be putting this item on ebay soon, thought i'd give some forums a shot first..

Cheers. Karl

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal