UKBouldering.com

The Next Generation Intuitive Computer Interface? (Read 1677 times)

rc

• player
The tech savvy (and those who enjoy drooling over smart new gadgets) might like to see a multi-touch interface prototype . The way forward in human/machine interface? Brings some cool possibilities to mind...

The entire TED talks series has a load of top quality stuff in there: Science, Philosophy, Art and Technology. Even the main page design is genius, resizing the title pics by popularity etc as you wish (see menus on left side).

rc

PS: [edit] The guy mentions Hans Rosling's talk which is also a cool one: looking at changes to world demographics over the last 50 years and tackling our prejudices about distribution of health and wealth.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 06:47:37 am by rc »

Stubbs

That's genius, hopefully another nail in the coffin of the mouse!

I love the photo app. imagine if you could use photoshop through that interface and do all the dodging and burning with your fingertips!

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK
Yeah, that's pretty impressive stuff. I came across some other vids about that a while ago: http://www.fastcompany.com/video/player.html?bctid=769654555

rc

• player
To confirm that I am now spending all day watching these ted lectures, check out some crazy photo data manipulation and spatial interconnectivity shit.
You reckon my tired old laptop would do that? Ok - enough already...

Control freak

• forum abuser
    • nick fletcher photography
That looks very similar to this

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal