UKBouldering.com

After school grit season open (Read 1370 times)

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
After school grit season open
March 27, 2007, 11:34:16 am
Had an excellent evening session at burbage earl in somewhat rather good conditions despite he rock being in the sun all day.
Some impressive accents including flash's of desparete, the rib and the alliance by the one shirted, finger jug crusher Nige although it was good to see him struggle on the easy 7a+ arete at the start of the circuit. We finally stopped climbing just before 8.
I'd be out again this evening but claret splurting from a finger and a caley trip on the cards for tomorrow I think I'll be having a rest day.
Get to it
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 11:47:47 am by Jim »

Nigel

• forum hero
#1 Re: After school grit sessions open
March 27, 2007, 11:41:37 am
Can I just say that a good shirt is a lifetime investment. I'm wringing it to squeeze out me money's worth. Maybe when you watch bread machines working all day and shop at Primark you can afford more, but why compromise on quality? Amazing evening, I almost enjoyed myself which given that the Peak is shit is quite a high recommendation. Thankyou BST. Can we just mention that you did The Rib after working through the night, I feel someone must. And you pissed that 8a+ arete, legend.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#2 Re: After school grit sessions open
March 27, 2007, 11:45:56 am
Incidentally the company I work for also owns primark although sadly I don't recieve a discount

webbo

• forum hero
#3 Re: After school grit season open
March 27, 2007, 01:07:45 pm
do primark make clothes.i thought they were dusters in the shape of clothes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal