UKBouldering.com

Request for help in Hunters Bar/Broomhill on Friday 8th (Read 790 times)

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
Mrs Obi and I are finally getting our shit together and moving the crib to Broomhill.
It was supposed to be tomorrow but our buyers pissed about and delayed it til next Friday 8th which makes life difficult as we had several who had kindly offered to help on Saturday, but most work so a Friday is going to be rather tricky.

As it is only a short hop from our current place we would like to avoid using a pricey removals company if at all possible, but we do seem to have a lot of stuff, even after we have given loads away!

Could any of you strong people spare a couple of hours on Friday morning moving boxes into and out of vans? We can pay you with beer, chips, and mucho gratitude and wad points! ;D

Also can anyone recommend places to hire vans? Or know of anyone with a van who might be free on Friday?

We have a couple of possible leads but nothing definate.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 07:19:40 pm by Obi-Wan is lost... »

bigphil

• menacing presence
Sorry Mate, no can do on the Friday.  'Tis the work chrimbo do so will be out all day and night.  :pissed:

I think the mrs has her chrimbo do the same day as well but I'll check.  Good luck though.

Paul B

• forum hero
whats so huge it needs a van? or is it just for ease? They're a fotune to rent, I had to get one to get a load of stuff from leeds to here.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
mate - I will be at work! sorry dude! (and good luck!)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal