UKBouldering.com

Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO (Read 1751 times)

squeek

• junky
Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO
October 05, 2006, 12:57:02 pm
I've been using premier pro 2.0 to edit some footage.  I've finished now and want to export it to an ISO file, but when I bring up the export to ISO dialog, the Burn button remains greyed out/disabled even if I fill all the fields in.  I thought it might be because I hadn't rendered all the clips/images, but I've done that and still no joy.  Anyone have some experience with this and can give me a clue?

soapy

• junky
    • maskon
#1 Re: Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO
October 05, 2006, 01:06:42 pm
not au fait with premier pro, but wrigley'ssite is the gospel

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#2 Re: Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO
October 05, 2006, 02:22:46 pm
Could it be that you have no image burner installed? try installing something like magicISO and then give it a whirl...

(Have to be honest though, i have never tried!)

squeek

• junky
#3 Re: Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO
October 05, 2006, 03:31:04 pm
i've got a few image burning programs, but I don't think that's the problem as Premier is supposed to create the image itself without passing it to something else.  I've been able to output the file to a DV .avi file so should be able to burn that to DVD, but I'll lose the menus I've done, but I'm not that bothered about that. 

I've found a page of information that details problems burning with Premier Pro if someone searches and finds this topic:
http://ppro.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Why_can.E2.80.99t_I_burn_a_DVD.3F

squeek

• junky
#4 Re: Premier Pro 2.0 exporting to ISO
October 05, 2006, 04:16:44 pm
Ha ha, anyone know any simple applications (preferably free) for burning a DV .avi file to a DVD image?  A lot of the information that I get for searching is pointing to mpeg4 .avi conversion to DVD which is a bit more longwinded than what I'm looking for.  I had presumed a DV .avi could be burnt to a DVD pretty easily.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal