UKBouldering.com

Power Club 547 31st August - 6th September 2020 (Read 6311 times)

tommytwotone

• forum hero
  • Southern jessie turned Almscliff devotee
Crazy week of work meant my efforts were somewhat curbed (as well as my attempts at no-booze during the week)...

M:
T: Big Depot after work, had hopes of continuing positive session last week but felt drained and listless. Tried to power through but wasn't 100%
W
T
F
S: Leeds Urban Bike Park again with eldest Mini-Tone. More razzing about on easy trails.
S: Manc Depot with kids after a car show in Marsden. Good session, they both had fun and did loads. Bumped into Galipnos of this parish. Had a chance to run around a few climbs myself but it was really hot in there. Did a V4 or something but that was it.

Back to working from home (i.e. my house, not a rented office) this week so hoping for more scope for being active.

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  Bumped into shark’s mate Dave

Marsh?
Think higher up...

Ah Turnbull. Hope we are still mates anyway. Understandable if not. My criticisms of him are solely professional

Ah - if it was that Dave, I probably ignored you Duncan (given that I was climbing with Mr Turnbull on the Saturday).

Sorry about that... :'(

No apologies needed, sorry to have missed you. Mr Turnball was climbing with Mr Waddy when I saw him, you must have arrived later after we'd moved on to Gogarth?  Rhoscolyn lived up to it's "little big crag" billing and I'm sure I'll be back.

Edit:

Any beta on simple campsites on Anglesea?  We tried the usual suspects - Anglesea Outdoors and Valley of the Rocks - but the former were full and the latter had no toilet facilities which rather defeats the object.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 02:04:07 pm by duncan »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal