UKBouldering.com

wacko (Read 2607 times)

dave

wacko
February 04, 2003, 09:27:23 am
Everyone else is going on about it,.........wacko jacko.

so did anyone see it? i only saw a bit near the end. Whats the verdict?

The main thing that struck me was if you closed your eyes he sounded just like Chris Sharma.....

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 wacko
February 04, 2003, 09:43:25 am
I only caught a bit of it too - he's a strange fella, of that there isn't any doubt.

• "I've only had plastic surgery on my nose, coz it helps me hit higher notes"
  • He makes his kids wear veils in public
  • "Sleepovers" with kids

I pity him really - he obviously had a hard childhood which screwed him up, and then vast quantities of money (and no doubt, troops of "yes-men") to indulge his every whim, to the point where he's now living in some sort of self-created alternative world.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 wacko
February 04, 2003, 09:47:17 am
...and it goes without saying that even if his sleepovers with kids are purely platonic, it shows a blatant disregard for how the rest of society will react to this kind of thing. I bet social services would be going ape if a father was doing this with his own daugher, let alone a stranger's kid.

Shows you how money and privilege can insulate you from the realities of life.

dave

#3 wacko
February 04, 2003, 09:55:58 am
Obviously he's living in cloud cuckoo land, but to be honest thats all you can expect when you've had that much money, pressure and success from age 10. I think regarding the kids thing that he doesn't really consider himself an adult, i think he's created himself another childhood, and thus probably thinks he's a child, which might explain his naivety that no-one is going to bat an eyelid when he has sleepovers, afterall, in his eyes they are just his buddies.

Regarding the appearence thing, if he wants to change his nose then thats his choice, i heard its a subconcious move to distance himself from his father, i.e. he now looks like a white woman not a black guy:

Helena Bonham Carter........................Michael Jackson

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#4 wacko
February 04, 2003, 10:15:33 am
Clearly he's mad. The bits where when Martin Bashir would say 'Jackson became quite agitated', and the clearest indication that indeed he is insane. Riding a motorbike around your hotel? getting ripped off in a dodgy tat shop... oh michael.

Having stated he was a keen climber, I was disappointed to observe Mr Jackson pulling on in-situ gear in his tree. I mean, what sort of an example is that? I for one can only hope that Ken Wilson was watching.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#5 wacko
February 11, 2003, 08:00:13 am
Hmmmm..... platonic sleepovers, Michael?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjdec1.html

underground

• forum hero
#6 wacko
March 11, 2003, 01:53:53 pm
Well I for one was disgusted at all the money he was wasting on a load of utter shite in some US Ratners style tat-market. I always thought Jackson had better taste than that  :wink:

Anyway, the funniest thing I've seen for ages was Dave on TV a few nights ago (Proper Bo Selecta- I assume that's you eh Dave?) tekkin the piss and shouting 'YOO HOO, MATEEN!!!' in some pound shop darn sarf somewhere.
Had me laughing my cock off I can tell you.....

dave

#7 wacko
March 11, 2003, 02:34:38 pm
Was that the one where Craiiiiiig Daaaaaaaavid went to break America? And Micheal Jackass did the moon-walk muthafucka....Heeee heiiiee!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal