UKBouldering.com

Room wanted in Sheffield (Read 2526 times)

WillRobertson

• regular
Room wanted in Sheffield
July 25, 2017, 09:07:19 pm
Hey all,

I'm moving to Sheffield to at the start of September to start a Masters course at Hallam, and am in need of somewhere to live. Anyone know of any rooms going South West side of the city? I'm clean and tidy and don't smoke!

Preferably after a double room around the Ecclesall Road area or around the Works.

Thanks!

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
#1 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
July 25, 2017, 09:39:57 pm
Hi Will. I can probably help out. I have someone staying with me, on a probably a temp basis, so may have a free room at the right time for you. If you want a place to stay until finding something more permanent, that would be fine with me too - so you can find a place while living in Sheffield. Try dropping me a PM if you think that might work. I'm 500m from the works.

Nigel

• forum hero
#2 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
July 26, 2017, 01:01:27 pm
Hi Will,

I also have a room free in Sheffield - house is on Valley Road in Meersbrook, so not far from Works (10 mins walk). Available now on a month by month basis (no contract). Living with two climbers (me and Danm of this parish). It is advertised elsewhere. Drop me a PM if you're interested, I'm happy for you to have a look round whenever.

Wood FT

• forum hero
#3 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
July 26, 2017, 02:43:58 pm
I've lived at Nigel's, it's a great house

WillRobertson

• regular
#4 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
July 26, 2017, 09:03:00 pm
Thanks all, I've sent you both a message - so hopefully you've got something in your inbox!

Nigel

• forum hero
#5 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 02, 2017, 06:48:35 pm
Hi Will, I said I'd get in touch but PM's are broken and so I can't use them or access you mobile number on there! Hopefully they will fix soon. Anyway, I am away from Sheffield between Friday afternoon until Monday evening. You are welcome to come and look on Thursday at any time, or we can arrange another time. I don't want to put my email or phone number on here in case I get spam so hopefully you get this!

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
#6 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 02, 2017, 08:56:53 pm
I'll pass on the message.

Nigel

• forum hero
#7 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 02, 2017, 09:04:05 pm
Cheers Dave!

WillRobertson

• regular
#8 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 02, 2017, 09:23:20 pm
Hi Will, I said I'd get in touch but PM's are broken and so I can't use them or access you mobile number on there! Hopefully they will fix soon. Anyway, I am away from Sheffield between Friday afternoon until Monday evening. You are welcome to come and look on Thursday at any time, or we can arrange another time. I don't want to put my email or phone number on here in case I get spam so hopefully you get this!

I don't know when I will next be in Sheffield (I'm currently living in Exeter, so it's a bit of a trek up). But I am still keen to see the house. Would it be possible to send a few photos once PM's are working again?

Nigel

• forum hero
#9 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 03, 2017, 10:12:07 am
Hi Will, yes I'll send you some pictures when PM's are back up and running. Hopefully tomorrow but if not start of next week.

WillRobertson

• regular
#10 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 08, 2017, 09:35:36 pm
Looks like messages are working again, could you send those pictures?

Cheers

Nigel

• forum hero
#11 Re: Room wanted in Sheffield
August 09, 2017, 10:30:33 am
Hi Will, yep, I'll send today.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal