UKBouldering.com

Another favourite topic (Read 1219 times)

Rhys

• menacing presence
Another favourite topic
August 16, 2004, 08:49:29 pm
Just thought that I usually post about two things: Asking for beta, and examples of knobheads trashing North Wales. So as an update: somebody has written their name in marker pen on top of chalk below the starting hold of Boysen's Groove. Saw it this weekend: bellends. (I mean really, it's PURE vandalism. What the fuck?)

p.s. if Simon Panton is reading this I'm pretty shure I saw you at Wavelengh on the weekend- just clicked who you were.

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#1 Another favourite topic
August 16, 2004, 09:49:03 pm
Yeah, that was me. I was showing an old friend of mine from Blackpool around.

So who were you? The dark haired geezer who did KOD stand up or the blondie looking chap trying the right hand start to KOD? I'm guessing the latter.

I didn't spot the marker pen at the Grooves boulder. Mind you I only stopped off for a minute or so, to point out the main lines for my mate.

Rhys

• menacing presence
#2 Another favourite topic
August 16, 2004, 09:54:45 pm
Aye- the tall mophead, the other guy was up from Devon and I was showing him around. I saw the black writing on a crimp below the starting flake on the Witch side.

Nice to finally meet you- I thought our path might cross at some point. Oh and cheers for the beta by the way- it's a cool problem.  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal