UKBouldering.com

Paedo Pete? (Read 5765 times)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 10:03:11 am
So, is he or isn't he?

Can anyone really be stupid enough to actually pay to gain access to a kiddy fiddler site and then say "Oh, it was just for research purposes...." ?

Would anyone else receive such preferential treatment or would they have "fallen" down the cop shop stairs by now?

dave

#1 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 10:22:15 am
You would expect that if he was then they would have spotted him going on lots of paedo-sites, not just one or two or whatever it is. In the same way that any of us don't just visit one bouldering site. Also from what i hear he's got no history of paedomania, so i recon he's probably just unfortunate, stupid, but maybe not a kiddiefiddler.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#2 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 10:33:08 am
Quote from: "dave"
You would expect that if he was then they would have spotted him going on lots of paedo-sites

He might well have done - he was only caught accessing this one coz it's US owner was caught last year, and the credit card details checked. It wasn't an operation monitoring any other sites.

In my mind, if somebody accidentally stumbles accross such a site then fair do's but to actually go through the signup process is a bit dubious....

Talking of dodgy rock geezers, wasn't old Gary "no, I don't want to be in your gang matey" Glitter just busted again in Cambodia?

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#3 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 12:24:22 pm
yeah, I think so, I think he got deported again or summat and his current whereabouts are unknown - far east somewhere I reckon. cambodian anti paedo groups (see Portsmouth riots - Pedofiles Out!) hounded him from when he arrived, and I think finally they actually caught him with kiddie pr0n again so he's on his way. Well Done.

Re Pete Townshend, I'd like to believe he's innocent and its all to do with his book as he alleges, on the other hand, to actually part with credit card details to get onto a site is surely more than strictly necessary under the guise of research?

What did the site get busted for - kiddie pr0n? I thought those damn yankee pr0n merchants could do what they wanted - freedom of speech and all that?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 12:40:32 pm
Makes you wonder how many young groupies old Gary would have messed with in the past....

Same here, I'd like to believe it but I can't believe he's so thick as to innocently use his card to buy in to that kind of site.

The US pr0n laws are a lot more sensible than ours, but underage stuff is still a serious offense there - in fact, US citizens can be busted back home even if they try to do a Gary and procure kiddy fiddlin' in other countries.
The bloke who ran the US site has been sent down for something mad like 1300 years!

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#5 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 12:51:52 pm
DO YOU WANNA BE IN MY GANG? er, no I'll pass thanks!

I wonder if its illegal to have donkey pr0n in the states? I mean, the argument against kiddie pr0n is that it is harmful to the children and that its wrong surely?

I've er, heard about some alsatians that certainly seem to enjoy it but its still wrong innit?

dave

#6 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 12:58:03 pm
I think i read/saw/heard something not so long ago where someone (sorry I'm being vague) who was in with the '70s pop scene implied that a lot of the stars of the day were frequently using under-age rent-boys etc all the time, like they would invite a few of their pop mates round to their mansion to bum a few young lads. I think i heard it around the time that radio 1 DJ (Jonathan King) got busted. It disgusts me.

I saw summert that made me laugh last night though - on TV some clips of anti-paedo marches somewhere down south, some guy had a cardboard sign that read "paedophils out". Nice spelling sir.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 01:00:32 pm
Quote from: "dobbin"
I've er, heard about some alsatians that certainly seem to enjoy it

So, what sort of pooch have you got Dobbin?

I remember once when crazy man Quentin Fisher was going on about how "his mate had once woken up to his dog lickin' his nob, and quite enjoyed it".... We all looked at pervy Trevor the dog, then at Quent and you could just hear everyone thinking "yeah, right!!!".

I'll not say any more about my ex and the Irish Wolfhound  :wink:  :shock:

dave

#8 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 01:00:56 pm
Quote from: "dobbin"
I wonder if its illegal to have donkey pr0n in the states?

I think it depends on which state you are in. Although we consider USA as a full-on pr0no country, i belive pr0n is still not allowed in Florida and Utah. Although i bet in places like Alabama and Nevada you can legally bone anything that can't outrun you.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#9 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 01:05:27 pm
I think i read/saw/heard something not so long ago where someone...

I was reading an interview in the Guardian with Ian Brown of Stone Roses fame and he basically was saying how sickening the pop industry can be - if you're rich and famous enough then you can get anything you want, and that included underage sex - Nice!

Those Southampton marchers are a waste of space - they even vandalised the house of a paediatrician and ruined the lives of completely innocent people - duuuuhhh!!!

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#10 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 01:07:23 pm
Although i bet in places like Alabama and Nevada you can legally bone anything that can't outrun you.

Cool, always fancied one of them Cane Toads meself - then you could lick it and hallucinate while you bone!

dave

#11 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 01:09:54 pm
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#12 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 03:37:31 pm
Quote from: "Bubba"
his mate had once woken up to his dog lickin' his nob, and quite enjoyed it".... We all looked at pervy Trevor the dog, then at Quent and you could just hear everyone thinking "yeah, right!!!".

Its funny you say that but one of my workmates this morning was telling me a very tall tale - a tale I would tend to write off as urban myth, but am assured of its integrity. I'm still in doubt - what do you think?

"Shared student house, girl comes home from shopping, thinks everyones out and smears dog paste on her biff, dog laps it up, housemates come into room, girl very embarassed, leaves college."

Its gotta be an Urban Myth?

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#13 Paedo Pete?
January 14, 2003, 03:42:34 pm
Hmmmmm..... I think this is more common than you think!!

You know what I wasn't going to say anything about my ex, above.....well, it goes along very similar lines as that little story, and she had her own paste, didn't need no dog paste!!!

I have ruthlessly taken the piss out of her about it ever since she told me.....wonder if I'd have thought twice about a round of cunning linguists if she'd have let on to that one earlier in our relationship  :P

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#14 Paedo Pete?
January 16, 2003, 09:14:59 am
And now charming old Matthew Kelly too! What is about riches and fame that makes people think they're above the law?
Is it a case of over-large ego, or is just that we only hear about the celebs who do it, as your ordinary man on the street who's doing his own kids isn't as newsworthy?

dave

#15 Paedo Pete?
January 16, 2003, 09:18:37 am
Apparently Kelly was one of Johnathon King's mates in the '70s when he was doing all that kiddyfiddling.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#16 Paedo Pete?
January 16, 2003, 09:22:26 am
Old J King has got a website proclaiming his innocence that he runs from prison!

See http://www.kingofhits.com/

I've not bothered reading it though.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#17 Paedo Pete?
January 17, 2003, 12:03:01 pm
Our rock stars are paedophiles, Buckingham Palace is full of gay rapists, and TV presenter Matthew Kelly has been arrested for allegations of kiddie-fiddling.

If there is a God, then surely Armageddon can only be days away?

http://b3ta.com/nonce-or-babysitter/

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#18 Paedo Pete?
January 30, 2003, 08:58:51 am
Here's Pete's research document - make your own mind up, but it ain't pretty.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#19 Paedo Pete?
May 07, 2003, 03:10:01 pm
So, he gets away with a caution, but gets put on the sex offenders register for 5 years too.

Strange. Either he's guilty or not, and if he is then shouldn't he get more than a caution?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal