UKBouldering.com

What ho Proles (Read 6580 times)

Sloper

• forum hero
  • fat and weak but with good footwork.
What ho Proles
January 27, 2014, 06:34:27 pm
After an appropriately long sulk and with an impending election ((and the need to get back in DC's good books after a few ghastly floaters on the Guardian website, if you're at all interested (which is unlikely) I adopted the moniker prolierthanthou) I thought it was time to reengage with you utter shower of lefties.

So who's been a good boy and reading some Hayek? I have a barely stained copy of The Road to Serfdom which I can leave at the Sheaf if you need it (and by God you do).

So here's to Ireland stuffing the commonwealth invitation XV, Ed Milliband collapsing into a verbless self referencing argument, the picture of Ed Balls in a Nazi outfit receiving greater publicity and Strawberries being finally downgraded to 4+.

Since it's been a long time I really should ask is the Peter Andre look alike still flouncing about?

fried

• forum hero
#1 Re: What ho Proles
January 27, 2014, 06:44:33 pm
Couldn't you have just put this on the 'Top tantrums' thread and been done with it?

GraemeA

• forum hero
  • FTM
    • The Works, it's the Bollocks
#2 Re: What ho Proles
January 27, 2014, 07:46:38 pm
Welcome back you right wing twat  ;)

fatboySlimfast

• forum hero
#3 Re: What ho Proles
January 27, 2014, 10:27:50 pm
Either someones hijacked slopers old login and is doing a good impession or welcome back, let the feathers fly

andy popp

• forum hero
#4 Re: What ho Proles
January 27, 2014, 11:04:27 pm
So who's been a good boy and reading some Hayek? I have a barely stained copy of The Road to Serfdom which I can leave at the Sheaf if you need it (and by God you do).

Not me, but I have been making my students read Friedman and Rand. Will that do?

slackline

• forum hero
    • Sheffield Boulder
#5 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 12:09:36 am
Whats your take on UKIP? :clown:

butters

• forum hero
  • Natural Born Punter
  • Everything's a grade harder hauling these 'burns!!
    • blog of butters
#6 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 12:16:53 am
Either someones hijacked slopers old login and is doing a good impession or welcome back, let the feathers fly

No such luck with login hijacking in this instance though I am surprised he didn't include his grand plans for the reintroduction of workhouses.

DaveC

• junky
  • Old skool...with emphasis on the "old".
#7 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 01:32:51 am
Not me, but I have been making my students read Friedman and Rand. Will that do?

What did they do to upset you that much?  :P

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"
#8 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 06:16:05 am
Sloper's account was deleted and this is just someone who has created a new account with the same name and instantly posted a fuckload of tosh and rapidly acquired a steaming pile of karma, innit bruv?

if this is the actual Hero of The New Right - what was the sulk about?

workhouses is an interesting idea (might have to call it something else like Payment in Kind by People Who Can't Pay Their Way Otherwise in This Glorious Nation of Ours Tax[0/i], but lets make it a cultural thing and start by piloting a "chav-ghetto" experiment using an unwanted area of the country - Luton for example, seeing as it's no longer possible to use Scotland as a testing ground

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#9 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 06:53:22 am
Seamus O'Sloper?

check out my fat handed bolloxing up of the italics above

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#10 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 08:15:01 am
Are you still climbing (in your Y fronts) you venomous turd??

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#11 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 08:48:54 am
And who is the Peter Andre lookalike?

What ho Toryboy?

fatdoc

• forum hero
  • old and fearful
    • http://www.pincheswall.co.uk
#12 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 09:20:19 am
I'm delighted.

Bring in the pheasant recipes and all that right wing stuff... Always amuses..

You climbing much Sloper?

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#13 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 09:25:58 am
Welcome back Sloper. I always imagine you circling the keyboard with a large glass of port in hand, and puffing on a cigar while you compose your next rant - I hope that is the case.

Some quality posts from your Guardian online persona:

https://id.theguardian.com/profile/prolierthanthou/public

Dolly

• forum hero
#14 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 10:01:46 am
Welcome back Slopes.
Did you get Ron to sign your Fawcett on Rock ?
What did you ask him to write ?

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#15 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 12:08:27 pm
he must have a lot more spare time since packing the little lad off to St Custard's

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#16 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 12:11:08 pm
Pater did blub.

Sloper

• forum hero
#17 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 01:31:00 pm
Whats your take on UKIP? :clown:

UKIP?

Hmm a strange amalgam of David Icke and Robert Kilroy Silk, they're great comedy value and will cause more damage to Labour than the Tories, so a welcome addition to the political landscape.

Sloper

• forum hero
#18 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 01:32:52 pm

No such luck with login hijacking in this instance though I am surprised he didn't include his grand plans for the reintroduction of workhouses.

Early days old thing, early days, once we get rid of that wet IDS we can start plotting this out.

Sloper

• forum hero
#19 Re: What ho Proles
January 28, 2014, 01:35:10 pm
Sloper's account was deleted and this is just someone who has created a new account with the same name and instantly posted a fuckload of tosh and rapidly acquired a steaming pile of karma, innit bruv?

if this is the actual Hero of The New Right - what was the sulk about?

workhouses is an interesting idea (might have to call it something else like Payment in Kind by People Who Can't Pay Their Way Otherwise in This Glorious Nation of Ours Tax[0/i], but lets make it a cultural thing and start by piloting a "chav-ghetto" experiment using an unwanted area of the country - Luton for example, seeing as it's no longer possible to use Scotland as a testing ground

Deluded.  We'll call them Eton, Harrow, Radley & etc as for premises I suggest odl Butlins style enclosures so we can maintain the bread & circuses alternatively there's a few windswpet old air fields in Lincolnshire that will suffice; who knows after a generation or two the residents will intergrate as did the POW's after WWII.

Duncan Disorderly

• Administrator
  • forum abuser
  • Stealth Punter
#20 Re: What ho Proles
January 30, 2014, 04:11:01 pm
People often believed they were safer in the light, thinking monsters only came out at night. But safety – like light – is a façade.

Will we ever be safe again?

:icon_welcome: back you old tosser!

:D

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
#21 Re: What ho Proles
January 30, 2014, 04:26:14 pm
Sloper, you and lagers can bollocks if you think I'm going to let you appropriate my Luton plan and fob people off with a bastardised version as your own idea.

I thought of it years ago, as you both know full well, and the original version still makes perfect sense despite many pc types attempting to pick holes on it.

Oh and welcome back although though it's pretty obvious that the timing of your return is tied to a few bits of spurious economic data which mean you feel safe to come back on here supporting Gideot and "Call Me Dave" (after being too scared for the past few years).

You're not safe. But I'm glad you're back. You cunt.

Sloper

• forum hero
#22 Re: What ho Proles
January 30, 2014, 07:06:37 pm
Your plan, though well rehearsed is (as to be expected for a female impersonating middle class faux lefty) deeply flawed.

Luton FFS, the transport links are far too good , the natives would be out like a flash and with the airport and M1 god knows where they'd end up.  Plus it would decimate the property values in Harpenden and the like.

We need the reservations in the wilds of Lincolnshire and places like Rotherham which are pretty much beyond salvation in any event.

tomtom

• forum hero
#23 Re: What ho Proles
January 30, 2014, 07:09:34 pm
and Luton...

or Hoxton.. ;)

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
#24 Re: What ho Proles
January 30, 2014, 07:38:29 pm
Luton FFS, the transport links are far too good , the natives would be out like a flash and with the airport and M1 god knows where they'd end up.  Plus it would decimate the property values in Harpenden and the like.

the New Lutonites will not want to travel. They will have everything they need. The existing transport links will be used for school parties to visit and for the class of people who actually work to go to see the alternative for themselves.

initially the "easy travel to the cultural honeypot that is London" will help to sweeten the supervised import of New Lutonites, but they will never act upon the potential for such travel. in time they will forget it exists

any suggestion that transport links will be used to move cheap goods produced by burberry clad, unpaid New Lutonite children of school age are based purely on unofficially leaked information

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal