UKBouldering.com

[West Yorkshire] [Church Crag] [The Sound of the Sun] [8A] (Read 2043 times)

Greg C

• forum hero
Mike Adams has climbed (a few weeks back) a hard new traverse at a 'new' crag he has been developing.

http://eliteukbinventory.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/yorkshire-sound-of-sun-8a-church-crag.html

Think he may well have climbed another 8 hereabouts recently, but I need to check the details with him.

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK

a dense loner

• forum hero
2 things must ye know of the wise woman. 1 she is traversing l-r on video and not the other way round as in the description and 2 she is below the jugs as per the description until the last couple of moves.
Caveat, I took the line of jugs to mean break, as would any man

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
I noticed both these anomalies earlier today but was too lazy to post about them. Thankfully we have more diligent soldiers in the ranks....... or where would we be.

Dolph

• player
The line of Jugs is the second break line well above my head and extends all the way across. There are very few holds actually in the break just above my head and any in this or just above would be game on to use. I didn't as that was the easiest sequence I could find. It makes sense when your at the crag. But yes Dense, its left to right.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal