UKBouldering.com

Peak District Green Lane Use - Long Causeway (Stanage), Chertpit Lane - Help! :) (Read 1853 times)

welshstudent

Hi all,

Firstly, let me apologise in advance if I have chosen the wrong sub-forum for this post. I also appreciate many of you may regard this as spam, but I am unsure how I would be able to contact relevant people other than by utilising your forum - so my apologies in advance - I purely want to obtain as many varying views as is humanly possible in order to acheive a non-biased result!

My name is Peter and I am a  Geography student completing an independent  final year Honours  project at Bangor University, School of the Environment, Natural Resources and Geography.   As part of the project, I am administering a survey  in order to ascertain social & environmental impacts caused by motorised vehicle use on green lanes. I will then address current Peak District National Park Authority policy documents, and analyse whether current policy is adequate.

I would imagine a fair few of you have walked along Long Causeway whilst at Stanage Edge, so if any of you have any experience of this area or Chertpit lane, I would greatly appreciate your response.

The survey can be found here : http://tolu.na/14MHBvI

Thanking you all in advance for your time, and use of your forum!

Peter

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal