UKBouldering.com

[Peak][RHS][A Day Without Cake][6a]+Cratcliffe bits (Read 1340 times)

bolehillbilly

• stalker
Arete and seam to the left of the route Y Crack and just right of the new problem Combined Tactics. Thought I'd better get my act together as that one was on my list too.
Starts at the obvious hole, using a low pinch on the arete, climbs some grattony like holds and then some committing moves up the seam.  It's quite high but fortunately has a flat landing and a big finishing hold. Did this one in May.
Also around the same time added a few easy problems on and around the Serpico block over at Cratcliffe.  Right hand exit from Serpico's starting holds into a large hueco (Munching Biscuits Font 5) a couple of low traverses up behind Serpico (Font 5 ish) and a couple of easier walls either side of Converted.  Worth checking out as they are only yards from the main circuit. 

tallsop

• addict
Did a day without cake - 3 stars!!! Just dont fall off the last bit, pretty comitting! About e3??  :thumbsup:

bolehillbilly

• stalker
Day without cake is worth checking out.  Felt as good as the stuff we did at stanton. 
Added couple more problems around the Serpico boulder on Tuesday evening.  The new problems here are short, steep on good holds and rock.  On UKC and peakbouldering info.  Marc's Scheme is a good sit start arete at about font 5+/6a ish on the Tim's Flute boulder.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal