UKBouldering.com

Yorkshire sport - tomorrow, Thursday 28th (Read 1696 times)

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Yorkshire sport - tomorrow, Thursday 28th
June 27, 2012, 06:13:19 pm
Absurdly short notice I know, but anyone free to go climbing tomorrow (Thursday)? I have days off that need using and no work to do.

I live in Ilkley and would be happy to give lifts (within reason).  Re venue - I'm easy.  Malham was okay on Monday and given the largely bright, breezy weather, I can only imagine it's improved. God knows re Kilnsey but the left-hand side and Comedy etc might be worth a look.  Maybe even try Trollers Gill if you're feeling adventurous (I don't think it seeps?).

PM me asap if you're interested.

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
Malham was okay on Monday and given the largely bright, breezy weather, I can only imagine it's improved. God knows re Kilnsey but the left-hand side and Comedy etc might be worth a look.  Maybe even try Trollers Gill if you're feeling adventurous (I don't think it seeps?).

yeah neither do sticky wicket or comedy usually, but this week.... (Kilnsey will not be worth a look, unless you like looking at wet rock and clouds of midges)

moose

• forum hero
  • Lankenstein's Monster
  • el flaco lento
Yeah... with impeccable timing I have Friday off too - I can't imagine anyone will be up for that either.  Oh well.... looks like a long weekend of "training" - i.e. lots of indoor bouldering and trying to convince myself that it will help me with my projects (seems I have chosen the wettest spring/summer ever to get into sport climbing!).

abarro81

• forum hero
Oh well.... looks like a long weekend of "training" - i.e. lots of indoor bouldering and trying to convince myself that it will help me with my projects

I your training doesn't help with doing your projects then you're training wrong.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal