UKBouldering.com

UKB Power Club Week 117 Mon 7th-Sun 13th May (Read 11458 times)

chris05

• forum abuser
Five days of activity doesn't sound too bad Muenchener  :) Keep posting, I think we all have weeks where we feel like this but I find posting helps, even if its just to shame me into doing a session! Hearing about others achieving something they have worked hard for also makes it worthwhile.

JDobo

• regular
M-Nothing much
T - Good bouldering session lots of repeats working on fluid movement during harder moves.
W - Okay gym session was shattered from Tuesday
T - Gentle stretching
F - Another good bouldering session
S - Gentle stretching and a meal out
S - Another great bouldering session with some good movement. Climbing well but got worse on the fingerboard probably just an off session  :shrug:

On a side note i need to stretch more often, i didn't realise how bad my shoulders were and i seemed to sleep well this week which makes a change. Not sure if its down to the stretching or just a coincidence. Overall a really good week.  :strongbench:

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
I've been AWOL for a while due an A2 going pop and having my last ever exams looming. The last few weeks and next few weeks would all read 'occasional finger rehab and physics'.

On the plus side my finger is feeling pretty much back to strength already, easy climbing every few days + cold water treatment seems to be working well. Watching other people boning mingers on the steep board still makes me wince though!

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
Mingers as in minging crimps, that is.......

Oldmanmatt

• forum hero
  • At this rate, I probably won’t last the week.
  • Largely broken. Obsolete spares and scrap only.
    • The Boulder Bunker climbing centre
Mingers as in minging crimps, that is.......

You've been doing what to ugly chimps?

i_a_coops

• forum abuser
    • Ian Cooper
Not me! Other people with stronger fingers than mine...

;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal