UKBouldering.com

Anyone up for an escape from the rain to Osp or similar next week? (Read 2361 times)

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Flight for about £115 from East Midlands to Venice ( 2 hours drive) next Thurs 3rd coming back Tues 8th in the evening?

Weather looks good there. Anyone up for it? 

Misja Pec sounds awesome.

:bounce:

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
I'm tempted... certainly sick of the rain and no idea what I'm going to do with my time off work if it doesn't stop. I can do it if you reckon you can deal with my 'expertise' for that long!

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
From what I've read you need to be onsighting 7a+ at Misja Pec. Will look into cheap flights to other venues with a better grade spread. 

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Not tempted by my suggestion of Scotland then?

A few days in the North West in May seemed such a good idea back in September when I agreed to go to Glasgow...

cheque

• forum hero
    • Cheque Pictures
From what I've read you need to be onsighting 7a+ at Misja Pec. Will look into cheap flights to other venues with a better grade spread.

Ah. Didn't get any further than looking at pictures of it. It certainly looks good! Wouldn't want to stop you going.

Definitely up for going away in that period if you can't find anyone else though. Off work 2-8th May but may be able to tweak that a bit.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
A few days in the North West in May seemed such a good idea back in September when I agreed to go to Glasgow...

Looks like in the medium term there is a period of more stable weather approaching. At least from Glasgow you can go in just about any direction, including the eternal sunshine of the DumGall Riviera if need be.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
Not tempted by my suggestion of Scotland then?

I assumed t'was off given weather / lack of contact. It was a good plan though.

robertostallioni

• forum hero

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal